Member Panel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Topics

Newest Blu-Ray/DVD/VHS You Have Bought?
by Mr. Awesome
[December 13, 2019, 10:06:48 PM]
Post The Last Movie You Watched
by CountOrlok
[December 13, 2019, 06:05:16 AM]
Trailer Dump
by CountOrlok
[December 11, 2019, 03:15:00 PM]
Uncut Gems {2019}
by woodenheart
[December 10, 2019, 04:46:51 PM]
One Must Fall {2019}
by General Ox
[December 10, 2019, 03:37:39 AM]
Most Recent TV Show You Watched
by Mayvmi
[December 08, 2019, 10:45:05 PM]
This Is Our Home {2019}
by woodenheart
[December 07, 2019, 10:24:17 PM]
WOW! Blackest Heart: A German Chainsaw massacre
by splat
[December 07, 2019, 09:04:30 AM]
A Nun's Curse {2019}
by woodenheart
[December 03, 2019, 01:16:57 PM]
Deep Web XXX ~ PRE ORDER UP ON 9/30/19
by woodenheart
[December 03, 2019, 08:16:54 AM]
Hunters {2020 -}
by Seikotik
[November 30, 2019, 10:29:31 PM]
The Nightingale
by woodenheart
[November 30, 2019, 08:29:29 AM]
Unearthed Films Releases
by woodenheart
[November 30, 2019, 03:06:29 AM]
Extreme Horror and rape.
by CountOrlok
[November 29, 2019, 10:30:57 PM]
Blood Bags {2018}
by woodenheart
[November 29, 2019, 11:06:42 AM]

Author Topic: Short Films From the UNDERGROUND.  (Read 84320 times)

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
Re: Short Films From the UNDERGROUND.
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2013, 04:46:07 AM »

Ha, thanks mate, I usually post on IMDB but rarely get the time to post elsewhere, but I've been meaning to start posting here more often for a while now.  And yeah, I've rarely had my jaw actually dropped, but it was well and truly hitting the floor during this. lol

With reality taking up most of our time, movies and internet are precious...well to me. I thank you for coming here and sharing your ideas and thoughts...and awesome films like this.  :)

Offline corpus_vile

• Twisted
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2013, 08:15:05 AM »
With reality taking up most of our time, movies and internet are precious...well to me. I thank you for coming here and sharing your ideas and thoughts...and awesome films like this.  :)
Oh no probs and thanks for having me guys.
Hey look at that! She's not crazy she's being chased by a cheetah!

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • hello sick deviant fucks
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2013, 01:03:14 AM »
Merry Little Christmas is brutal as all fuck and a perfect fit for a place called Extreme Horror Cinema! Everything is just done so well, from the visuals to the feel of what the two woman are going through to the way the nephew is with the whole situation. As soon as he states that it all has to stop I knew what was coming. Very power punch in the face! AWESOME!!!

Offline corpus_vile

• Twisted
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2013, 06:22:47 AM »
I'm just very glad I was so lucky to catch it at a cinema, with the sound amplified, sitting in the dark with like minded fans. To see such an extreme film on the big screen is just a great experience, and don't wish to sound like I'm boasting saying this, but just wish to impress upon you the profound effect it had on me in such a setting. I mean you guys were pretty wowed seeing it on youtube,  but the effect upon the viewer is much more amplified from the big screen. Really glad it delivered for you all. :yes:

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2013, 09:13:46 AM »
I can imagine this would have been an memorable experience, you are very lucky! I didn't think you were boasting at all to be honest as I feel any of us into this would have done the same thing.

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2013, 09:53:07 AM »
I'm just very glad I was so lucky to catch it at a cinema, with the sound amplified, sitting in the dark with like minded fans. To see such an extreme film on the big screen is just a great experience, and don't wish to sound like I'm boasting saying this, but just wish to impress upon you the profound effect it had on me in such a setting. I mean you guys were pretty wowed seeing it on youtube,  but the effect upon the viewer is much more amplified from the big screen. Really glad it delivered for you all. :yes:

Oh lucky you..that is some experience.

Offline Moggy

• Twisted
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2013, 04:03:22 PM »
Heheh. He's a Paddy, a potato cake-chomper who is something of a living legend on the IMDb horror board. He once made a post all about how he inadvertantly came up with the title to Wezzo's Last House on the Left that still cracks me up to this day!!! He's the funniest Oirishman of oil toim so he is ta be sure bajasus.
Lol! Okay, we just have to know each other. :D

Heheh, I know you from IMDb, I rarely post there anymore but I was once one of the original movers and shakers - yer know - a bit like Jimmy Saville circa 1979.  :yes: The kids were going crazy about me so I had to retire my awesomeness cos the fanmail was becoming rather burdensome.

Anyway, we're all dead dead chuffed to have you here Corpsy and we appreciate you taking the time to stop frollicking in the dingly dells of Dublin for 1 bloody second to post with us proles but aren't you far too busy spouting off your rent-a-gob right wing vitriol on the IMDb politics board to bother with us peasants. Yer know I love you Corpsy but your political leanings are slightly to the right...

of Mussolini!  lol

Btw, I know you're wondering just who the hell I am but I don't give my name to the likes of you and also you smell and you're all, like, totally icky and yucky too! Suffice to say I'm a close mate of Shazza, she knows me by my alternate net handle Fulcento and I used to post on IMDb all the time.

And no - I'm not Wolfy before you even begin to think that!  :hahanot:

Offline corpus_vile

• Twisted
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2013, 04:15:52 PM »
Lol, I'm actually mainly lefty. lol
Yeah I remember you mate and I  gave you a suggestion on the need to  know board just a few days ago about some flick  which I now feckin forget. :D

Offline corpus_vile

• Twisted
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2013, 04:19:50 PM »
I can imagine this would have been an memorable experience, you are very lucky! I didn't think you were boasting at all to be honest as I feel any of us into this would have done the same thing.

Yeah what was really awesome about it was that it was a total blind viewing. Nobody had heard of it or had a clue what was in store,  which made it all the more shocking. Just a really great experience, definitely.

Offline Moggy

• Twisted
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2013, 04:40:42 PM »
Lol, I'm actually mainly lefty. lol
Yeah I remember you mate and I  gave you a suggestion on the need to  know board just a few days ago about some flick  which I now feckin forget. :D

You did. You were wrong but you certainly did and cheers for trying. Looks like I'm not the only one with a sharp memory. I'm gonna have to keep a close eye on you, you're like a loony, trapped in a spliff, shrouded in skunk smoke, wrapped in a mystery, cloaked in a delusion that you're left of anything! You'd be well shit at speedway cos I've never seen you turn left! God that was a crap joke, I'm throwing tomatoes at myself just for typing it.  :yawn:

But you? A leftie? Pull the other one mate cos this one's not budging.

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2013, 09:51:48 PM »

" A fake trailer for a movie about demons who use a woman to open the gates to Demonitron, the sixth dimension. "
IMDb

Lawrie Bewster shared this with me on FB, not reading this properly at first I thought it was a trailer for a real film and got all excited   :exciting:

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2013, 10:00:56 PM »

" Bagman, a killer with a paper bag on the head, kills anybody who pronounces his name three times. When a gang of gangsters meets a girl who escaped the killer, they call Bagman and a violent battle ensues. "
IMDb

Another suggestion from EHC's good friend and very talented film maker of Lord Of Tears Lawrie Brewster.

Offline dmhead777

• Twisted
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2014, 12:47:44 PM »
Starting tomorrow, I'm going to go from page 1 and try to watch all of these short films. It will help my movie watching counter. It's going to be a busy week so these will help me watch some interesting films and help me not watch utter shit on Netflix.

Offline Greigh

• Twisted
  • Owner of Goregasmic Magazine
    • Goregasmic Magazine
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2014, 12:40:53 PM »
Will check this post some more. Need to find some shorties to write about!

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2014, 12:40:24 AM »
Check Like a Dole out Greigh http://extremehorrorcinema.com/index.php?topic=2580.0 I have done a review myself I am waiting to put up. Is a worthy experience to write about for you mag : )