Member Panel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Topics

Post The Last Movie You Watched
by Mr. Awesome
[Yesterday at 11:08:27 PM]
Casum (AKA "Rage", 2011)
by ShotOnVideoFilms
[November 15, 2019, 10:30:19 PM]
Available NOW from the AcidBrain Productions...
by splat
[November 15, 2019, 10:03:15 PM]
Newest Blu-Ray/DVD/VHS You Have Bought?
by Mr. Awesome
[November 13, 2019, 08:45:47 PM]
Everybody's Everything - The Official Lil Peep Feature Length Documentary
by Lenox
[November 12, 2019, 08:05:01 PM]
The Evil Within {2017}
by Hemwick
[November 12, 2019, 05:09:02 PM]
Beyond Horror: The History and Sub-Culture of Red Films
by splat
[November 11, 2019, 08:40:13 PM]
magGot Films' ~ Opening The Mind (2019) ~
by Hemwick
[November 11, 2019, 06:48:25 PM]
Burying the Ex (2014)
by CountOrlok
[November 11, 2019, 04:29:43 PM]
Last documentary that you watched
by splat
[November 11, 2019, 09:11:42 AM]
Most Recent TV Show You Watched
by woodenheart
[November 10, 2019, 08:50:01 AM]
Little Necro Red
by woodenheart
[November 10, 2019, 08:40:29 AM]
A Christmas Carol {2019} Mini Series
by splat
[November 09, 2019, 08:05:38 PM]
Xtro (1982)
by splat
[November 09, 2019, 08:04:17 PM]
Favourite British Films
by CountOrlok
[November 08, 2019, 09:46:40 PM]

Author Topic: Short Films From the UNDERGROUND.  (Read 80137 times)

Offline Renacimiento

• Twisted
Re: Short Films From the UNDERGROUND.
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2013, 03:43:25 PM »
Precut Girl (2009)

A young Japanese girl discovers that she cannot die. From then she will explore the moment of death by killing herself repeatedly.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1815880/

I watched it last night and it seemed to me pretty good, is not a masterpiece, nor something you have not seen before, but I felt it like a breath of fresh air, at least what I needed at that time. Hope you enjoy.

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • hello sick deviant fucks
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2013, 07:33:44 PM »
Brutal Dogo, found this while checking out Cinemagore's Disturbing Cinema Guide here http://www.facebook.com/grups/304212582976406/members/   http://www.facebook.com/groups/304212582976406/members/ In Spanish with no subtitles...but then this is about the visuals and the lack of subs will lend a hand to the insanity...unless you speak Spanish naturally!

Offline sakana

• Twisted
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2013, 10:39:59 PM »
i love underground short-horror movie....and Jim Van Bebber is my favorite director O:-)

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • hello sick deviant fucks
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2013, 07:30:51 AM »
i love underground short-horror movie....and Jim Van Bebber is my favorite director O:-)

Awesome Mr VanBebber  ;) Only kidding Sakana...welcome to EHC and glad to see another VanBebber fan here  8)

Offline Renacimiento

• Twisted
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2013, 02:00:43 PM »
Sophie (2007)

Sophie is an Austrian short film of only 20 minutes, that tells the story of a woman  that while walking through the forest trying to fix her divorce falls down a slope and gets caught in a bear trap without being able to get loose.

This terrible circumstance accompanied with hallucinations that torment her, force her to rethink her entire life in former partner and her mistakes in that relationship.

The realization in general is quite good as well as its interpretations. This is a good dramatic short film with a little splatter touch as it is clearly in the scene on foot.

there is a fairly comprehensive review of this movie at filmbizarro if anyone is interested.  Sophie

Trailer:

Offline Renacimiento

• Twisted
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2013, 09:08:22 AM »
Deus Irae (2010)

A fragile border separates our world from the realm of darkness, where nightmarish creatures await in the shadows. Only one thing is standing in their way: a secret order of priests, who devote their souls to protect this border. They are the 'Deus Irae'.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1743327/

This is a very good Argentine short of only 13 minutes long, with an outstanding level of special effects.

More information:

http://www.nerdhausfilms.com/deus_irae.html

Offline corpus_vile

• Twisted
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2013, 12:53:03 PM »
Check out Merry little Christmas from Spain (2010)
It's a short film commissioned by the Spanish Government about domestic abuse and was apparently banned for being too extreme. It's very well made and comes across like an unholy combination of Irreversible and an Aphex twin video.
Savage, harrowing and relentlessly brutal it should be checked out by any fan of extreme horror.
Available on youtube without breaks. 
Hey look at that! She's not crazy she's being chased by a cheetah!

Offline Moggy

• Twisted
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2013, 03:39:48 PM »
Bloody Christ on a bastarding barnacle. Just watched 'Merry Little Christmas' from the link provided and my stomach is in knots. It's remarkable that such a savage video is available on the tube and yet feature films are regularly censored. This grubby and spiteful little short had far more of an effect on me than, say, A Serbian Film or Human Centipede Part 2.

"Harrowing" is bloody well right Corpsy, that scene where the bastard slashes and repeatedly cracks and then rapes her unconcious body was one of the most alarming and arresting pieces of shock cinema I've ever had the displeasure to witness. Truly gutting and then some.

I can only imagine the reactions on the boards faces as whatever Spanish ministry responsible for contracting this director to show the plight of battered women watched it!!!

They prolly all shat their pants! Excellent photography and quite brilliant film makery but fuck me, that's some harsh shit!

There's public service annnouncements and then there's this!  :o

Fucking brutal.  :yes:

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2013, 03:40:34 PM »
Check out Merry little Christmas from Spain (2010)
It's a short film commissioned by the Spanish Government about domestic abuse and was apparently banned for being too extreme. It's very well made and comes across like an unholy combination of Irreversible and an Aphex twin video.
Savage, harrowing and relentlessly brutal it should be checked out by any fan of extreme horror.
Available on youtube without breaks. 

Holy fuck was that brutal. I never saw anything like that. Disturbing and like wtf.

Excellent. This short film was made beautiful. Everything looked...disturbing. Fuck.

Who are you ? corpus_vile.... wow amazing. : )

Offline Moggy

• Twisted
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2013, 06:17:46 PM »
Heheh. He's a Paddy, a potato cake-chomper who is something of a living legend on the IMDb horror board. He once made a post all about how he inadvertantly came up with the title to Wezzo's Last House on the Left that still cracks me up to this day!!! He's the funniest Oirishman of oil toim so he is ta be sure bajasus.

Offline KING

• Twisted
  • This text does not exist
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2013, 11:26:26 PM »
That was awesome.
"Reality. It traps us in a monotonous, deadening cycle. Engulfs our dreams and desires with innumerable obstacles that are laced with cruel irony." - Subconscious Cruelty

Offline corpus_vile

• Twisted
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2013, 02:03:41 AM »
Heheh. He's a Paddy, a potato cake-chomper who is something of a living legend on the IMDb horror board. He once made a post all about how he inadvertantly came up with the title to Wezzo's Last House on the Left that still cracks me up to this day!!! He's the funniest Oirishman of oil toim so he is ta be sure bajasus.
Lol! Okay, we just have to know each other. :D

Offline corpus_vile

• Twisted
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2013, 02:05:27 AM »
That was awesome.
Glad you liked it, it really is quite something isn't it?

Offline corpus_vile

• Twisted
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2013, 02:13:47 AM »
Bloody Christ on a bastarding barnacle. Just watched 'Merry Little Christmas' from the link provided and my stomach is in knots. It's remarkable that such a savage video is available on the tube and yet feature films are regularly censored. This grubby and spiteful little short had far more of an effect on me than, say, A Serbian Film or Human Centipede Part 2.

"Harrowing" is bloody well right Corpsy, that scene where the bastard slashes and repeatedly cracks and then rapes her unconcious body was one of the most alarming and arresting pieces of shock cinema I've ever had the displeasure to witness. Truly gutting and then some.

I can only imagine the reactions on the boards faces as whatever Spanish ministry responsible for contracting this director to show the plight of battered women watched it!!!

They prolly all shat their pants! Excellent photography and quite brilliant film makery but fuck me, that's some harsh shit!

There's public service annnouncements and then there's this!  :o

Fucking brutal.  :yes:
Yep it is indeed a doozy. I was very lucky to catch this at a theater, during the Edinburgh Dead by Dawn Festival a couple of years back, and I gotta say, you could hear a fuckin pin drop afterward. People looked slightly dazed after seeing it,and it was a pretty tense experience. Great film though and as soon as I saw it was on youtube, I just had to share the love. 8)
I'mglad more are getting to see it and glad you appreciated it. ;)

Offline corpus_vile

• Twisted
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2013, 02:20:08 AM »
Holy fuck was that brutal. I never saw anything like that. Disturbing and like wtf.

Excellent. This short film was made beautiful. Everything looked...disturbing. Fuck.

Who are you ? corpus_vile.... wow amazing. : )
Ha, thanks mate, I usually post on IMDB but rarely get the time to post elsewhere, but I've been meaning to start posting here more often for a while now.  And yeah, I've rarely had my jaw actually dropped, but it was well and truly hitting the floor during this. lol