Member Panel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Topics

Dragged Across Concrete {2018}
by splat
[Today at 11:57:22 AM]
Kill Giggles {2019}
by woodenheart
[Today at 11:39:22 AM]
Your Flesh, Your Curse | Indiegogo
by splat
[Yesterday at 11:26:25 PM]
Purgatory Road {2019}
by Mario
[Yesterday at 08:11:05 PM]
Cerebral Films
by dobermann65
[Yesterday at 04:43:53 PM]
John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum
by Rifkin
[Yesterday at 07:27:34 AM]
Post The Last Movie You Watched
by Rifkin
[Yesterday at 07:14:38 AM]
Simon Says ~ A Film by Gus Trapani
by woodenheart
[March 21, 2019, 08:57:35 PM]
Newest Blu-Ray/DVD/VHS You Have Bought?
by bacon kractor
[March 21, 2019, 05:36:31 AM]
Lake of Shadows: The Legend of Avocado Lake {2019}
by woodenheart
[March 20, 2019, 07:14:23 PM]
Clownado ~ A Film By Todd Sheets
by Seikotik
[March 20, 2019, 11:16:57 AM]
Abrakadabra, the New Film By the Onetti Brothers
by woodenheart
[March 19, 2019, 04:21:55 AM]
Scars of Xavier {2017}
by LaMorte
[March 19, 2019, 02:48:23 AM]
Night of Fear (1972)
by woodenheart
[March 17, 2019, 11:45:45 AM]
13 Dolls in Darkness {2017}
by woodenheart
[March 17, 2019, 11:31:20 AM]

Author Topic: Pre-Order the Lord of Tears Collector's Edition DVD!  (Read 12489 times)

Offline JHar888

• Twisted
Pre-Order the Lord of Tears Collector's Edition DVD!
« on: March 16, 2013, 10:46:56 PM »

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lawriebrewster/lord-of-tears
OK you guys, so uhh, I didn't direct this film, although I am a member of the marketing crew and I'm here to raise awareness for the Kickstarter page.

The name of the project is Lord of Tears (well obviously, as seen in the thread title). This is a very dark, supernatural thriller about a man who is haunted by a large figure - an Owl Man dressed in victorian gentlemen's clothing. The film stars legendary British actor David Schofield who you've seen in the Pirates of the Caribbean films, The Wolfman (2010), An American Werewolf in London, and Burke and Hare.

The film is shot and edited. So why are we asking for money? To help put the finishing touches on the project, particularly the music score. We are well past our goal of 7,000 euros, but every extra bit we can get helps. So with less than 2 weeks of the campaign left, I encourage everyone to pre-order the Collector's Edition DVD, as this is the only way to see the film soon, as opposed to sometime in 2014. Here is the link, where you can make your pledge ($30 = Collector's Edition DVD) and view the trailer. Once there, you can also scroll down just a tad bit to see the pitch video where director Lawrie Brewster goes further into detail on the film.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lawriebrewster/lord-of-tears

So uhh, respond here and let me know if you plan to pre-order the DVD. If not, thanks for checking it out anyway and please spread the word as much as possible. :)

- Jason H
Another Evil Night - the sequel to the 1992 cult classic Evil Night...coming this October.

Offline Anachronism

• Twisted
Re: Pre-Order the Lord of Tears Collector's Edition DVD!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 11:23:19 PM »
I'm not a rich person, but I wanted to do the 6 pound pledge, where it says "watch the film from our secret server." The estimated delivery says July 2013, which is pretty soon. In fact, all the different pledge amounts give the same delivery date.

But you say the ONLY way to watch this film soon is by getting the Collector's DVD? If you know about this, please let me know.

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • what is it!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 11:34:55 PM »
Maybe you tell us more about the storyline as this does look good and I am sure people would be interested.

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • what is it!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 05:39:15 AM »
I've pledged enough for a copy of this movie....also gonna do a thread as it does deserve one :thumbup:

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 09:40:44 AM »
I pre ordered the DVD, but alas you know this per our conversation last night. Best of luck to you. I'm excited for this film and the whole film team!

EHC and I will always support indie filmmaking.

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • what is it!
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 11:10:32 AM »
EHC and I will always support indie filmmaking.

Exactly...we will always go out there for guys like you with quality Indie Releases hence this forum and the UG one.

Offline JHar888

• Twisted
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 11:34:39 AM »
I'm not a rich person, but I wanted to do the 6 pound pledge, where it says "watch the film from our secret server." The estimated delivery says July 2013, which is pretty soon. In fact, all the different pledge amounts give the same delivery date.

But you say the ONLY way to watch this film soon is by getting the Collector's DVD? If you know about this, please let me know.

Sorry about that, I misunderstood. I only speak to the director about once every 2 days, so I guess that's the reasoning as for why I misunderstood. :nerdyembarassed:

The only way to see the film soon is to make a pledge of at least $10.

But still, you are strongly encouraged to get the Special Edition DVD, as it will be well worth it. :)

Only 10 days left!
Another Evil Night - the sequel to the 1992 cult classic Evil Night...coming this October.

Offline I_Drink_Your_Blood

• Baron Blood
  • Depraved
  • Drinking your blood since '83
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2013, 12:08:16 PM »
I've been wanting to check this out ever since the first images of the 'Owl Man' emerged.

Here's the Official Trailer:

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • what is it!
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2013, 12:36:23 PM »
Thanks for sharing, have it on the thread as well ;) http://extremehorrorcinema.com/index.php?topic=805.msg7510#new

Offline Anachronism

• Twisted
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2013, 11:10:51 AM »

Sorry about that, I misunderstood. I only speak to the director about once every 2 days, so I guess that's the reasoning as for why I misunderstood. :nerdyembarassed:

The only way to see the film soon is to make a pledge of at least $10.

But still, you are strongly encouraged to get the Special Edition DVD, as it will be well worth it. :)

Only 10 days left!

Well, I went to go pledge and then saw that for some silly reason, Kickstarter does not support Paypal. And since I don't have a credit card, well so much for that. I did, however, contact the director (or whoever started the kickstarter project) about alternative payment method via Paypal, so fingers crossed.

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • what is it!
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2013, 05:15:48 PM »
Well, I went to go pledge and then saw that for some silly reason, Kickstarter does not support Paypal. And since I don't have a credit card, well so much for that. I did, however, contact the director (or whoever started the kickstarter project) about alternative payment method via Paypal, so fingers crossed.

I was a little taken back at that as well. I am really impressed that you went and did that, cool : )

Offline Necromancer

• Twisted
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2013, 08:27:20 PM »
OK who's gonna pay me , so I can buy this thing ?    lol
With malice toward none, with charity for all

Offline Anachronism

• Twisted
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2013, 10:15:00 PM »

I was a little taken back at that as well. I am really impressed that you went and did that, cool : )

Well, the director/producer/whoever gave me a prompt reply and gave me his paypal email and said I'd get the same perks, so all's well.

Offline Necromancer

• Twisted
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2013, 07:20:32 AM »
Trailer has certainly got a lot of atmosphere.  OK ordered up my copy of the film.  Good luck on future film endeavors
With malice toward none, with charity for all

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • what is it!
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2013, 08:16:12 AM »
Well, the director/producer/whoever gave me a prompt reply and gave me his paypal email and said I'd get the same perks, so all's well.

Very cool, great to here.