Member Panel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Topics

WOW! Blackest Heart: A German Chainsaw massacre
by Assaoui
[December 03, 2019, 06:24:53 PM]
A Nun's Curse {2019}
by woodenheart
[December 03, 2019, 01:16:57 PM]
Deep Web XXX ~ PRE ORDER UP ON 9/30/19
by woodenheart
[December 03, 2019, 08:16:54 AM]
One Must Fall {2019}
by woodenheart
[December 03, 2019, 08:00:18 AM]
Post The Last Movie You Watched
by dobermann65
[December 02, 2019, 09:21:39 AM]
Newest Blu-Ray/DVD/VHS You Have Bought?
by Mr. Awesome
[December 01, 2019, 09:38:47 PM]
Most Recent TV Show You Watched
by woodenheart
[December 01, 2019, 09:20:14 AM]
Hunters {2020 -}
by Seikotik
[November 30, 2019, 10:29:31 PM]
The Nightingale
by woodenheart
[November 30, 2019, 08:29:29 AM]
Unearthed Films Releases
by woodenheart
[November 30, 2019, 03:06:29 AM]
Extreme Horror and rape.
by CountOrlok
[November 29, 2019, 10:30:57 PM]
Blood Bags {2018}
by woodenheart
[November 29, 2019, 11:06:42 AM]
Unearthed Films
by woodenheart
[November 29, 2019, 06:09:39 AM]
Shriekshow {2020}
by woodenheart
[November 28, 2019, 05:32:41 AM]
Joker {Put on a happy face} Discussion Thread.
by woodenheart
[November 26, 2019, 04:29:10 AM]

Author Topic: What Game Are You Playing?  (Read 8899 times)

Offline General Ox

• My world is darker now, than the blackest crow.
  • Administrator
  • Depraved
  • I Trap. I Kill. I Eat.
Re: What Game Are You Playing?
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2013, 07:53:03 PM »
Got another week off work after this eye op so I decided to start Skyrim from the beginning. Also playing COD World At War, my personal favorite COD game.

Skyrim is great, but I don't play it much. It comes in waves. It will be all I do for a good month. Then I won't touch it again for months. It's a weird cycle.

I fucking hate COD. I never got to play WaW but always wanted to (I like the WWI/WWII era games). I'm not a fan of the modern warfare age.

Do you play on Xbox or PS man?
A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Offline Sek'Tal Alcyone

• Demented
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2013, 10:25:28 AM »
Got another week off work after this eye op so I decided to start Skyrim from the beginning. Also playing COD World At War, my personal favorite COD game.

Skyrim is great, but I don't play it much. It comes in waves. It will be all I do for a good month. Then I won't touch it again for months. It's a weird cycle.

I fucking hate COD. I never got to play WaW but always wanted to (I like the WWI/WWII era games). I'm not a fan of the modern warfare age.

Do you play on Xbox or PS man?

I've been playing it almost non stop for the last three or four days now. I'm really enjoying it. I'm doing as many side quests as I can before I tackle the main quest though.
WAW is great. I feel the Black Ops and Modern Warfare thing has gone way too far. Not only that but the propaganda present in those games is almost unreal.
I'm on Xbox but I just cancelled my Gold account today, I rarely played online so it seemed like a waste of money.

Offline General Ox

• Administrator
  • Depraved
  • I Trap. I Kill. I Eat.
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2013, 12:03:50 AM »
Skyrim is great and so vast. I've done a lot but havent really made a solid dent in it. Ive become a tad stuck in the story where you fight the main evil Dragon for the first time. Hint keep the Staff of Magnus if you get it. Apparently its great to use on him. I sold it because Im a greedy cunt. And now have to buy it back for a million times what I got for it lol .

Im a Battlefield guy. So much more realistic and challenging. And its not just 'point and shoot'. Or full of 12 year old tools.
A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Offline Sek'Tal Alcyone

• Demented
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2013, 03:29:34 PM »
Skyrim is great and so vast. I've done a lot but havent really made a solid dent in it. Ive become a tad stuck in the story where you fight the main evil Dragon for the first time. Hint keep the Staff of Magnus if you get it. Apparently its great to use on him. I sold it because Im a greedy cunt. And now have to buy it back for a million times what I got for it lol .

Nice on for the tip Ox. I'm currently going through the quests for the Imperials and the college.

Offline Sek'Tal Alcyone

• Demented
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2013, 06:20:35 PM »
Picked up the first Mass Effect, never played, can see myself enjoying this series.

Offline Solo

• Twisted
  • Placeholder Extraordinaire
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2013, 09:15:48 PM »
Taking my time with Metro LL.   Badass game, and recommended.
The end is in the beginning, and yet you go on...

Offline Sek'Tal Alcyone

• Demented
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2013, 10:17:56 AM »

I really, really wanted to enjoy the first but I just could not get into it. Does this fix a few of the nagging issues that the first game had?

Offline Necromancer

• Twisted
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2013, 08:26:53 PM »
Playing online game called Evony. Time killer for sure

With malice toward none, with charity for all

Offline Solo

• Twisted
  • Placeholder Extraordinaire
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2013, 09:50:32 PM »

I really, really wanted to enjoy the first but I just could not get into it. Does this fix a few of the nagging issues that the first game had?

I can't say.  I only played about an hour of Metro 2033 and put it up.  Having said that, I love Metro LL, and will probably go revisit 2033 later.
The end is in the beginning, and yet you go on...

Offline General Ox

• Administrator
  • Depraved
  • I Trap. I Kill. I Eat.
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2013, 01:09:22 AM »
Mass Effect is great. Although it is pretty lame compared to Mass Effect 2, which is easily the franchises best. 3 Is good, but nothing they did would have topped ME2. Make sure you play them all!!

I didn't mind Metro 2033. Wasn't great but it wasn't awful, you can finish it in a day or so even on the top difficulty. It's pretty damn short.

Offline Sek'Tal Alcyone

• Demented
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2013, 03:43:54 AM »
Well, I've finished the first game. I really enjoyed it actually but it was all over far too quickly. I was expecting a little more if I'm honest. I will certainly be picking up 2 and 3 though.
There's really not enough Sci Fi based RPGs on the 360. I mean you have Mass Effect and Fallout but.....what else?

Offline General Ox

• Administrator
  • Depraved
  • I Trap. I Kill. I Eat.
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2013, 08:05:44 AM »
Dont worry. 2 is a lot more fleshed out. As long as you just dont focus on all the primary stuff.

Offline Sek'Tal Alcyone

• Demented
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2013, 09:49:39 AM »
Dont worry. 2 is a lot more fleshed out. As long as you just dont focus on all the primary stuff.

The side quests just didn't seem worth the effort, normally they're something I would do but I just didn't see the point with Mass Effect.

Offline General Ox

• Administrator
  • Depraved
  • I Trap. I Kill. I Eat.
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2013, 12:53:57 AM »
The side quests just didn't seem worth the effort, normally they're something I would do but I just didn't see the point with Mass Effect.

Yeah but as I said the second is a lot more fleshed out. And it highly more reliant on your friends. Each have their own sort of goal. And doing them help you at the end of the game greatly. They aren't little slap on things either. The improvement between ME1 and ME2 is unbelievable.

Offline Sek'Tal Alcyone

• Demented
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2013, 02:51:57 PM »
I'll probably pick it up in the week. Just got a copy of Nier. I've heard mixed reviews but I think it looks great.