Member Panel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Topics

Post The Last Movie You Watched
by Hemwick
[Today at 03:32:42 PM]
Brutal {2012}
by woodenheart
[Today at 03:14:58 PM]
3 From Hell ~ A Rob Zombie Film
by woodenheart
[Today at 02:58:01 PM]
Quotes
by woodenheart
[Yesterday at 07:50:39 PM]
Midsommar {2019}
by General Ox
[Yesterday at 02:46:53 AM]
What is your favorite "Home Invasion Movie?
by CountOrlok
[Yesterday at 01:38:11 AM]
American Guinea Pig: Sacrifice
by Hemwick
[July 13, 2019, 08:07:04 PM]
Bereavement {2010}
by CountOrlok
[July 13, 2019, 08:30:06 AM]
Halloween 2019 Movie Watching & Picture Posting Extravaganza Thread!
by scarecrows
[July 13, 2019, 04:34:33 AM]
BRUTAL. A Japanese Extreme Violent Romance Film
by Mr. Awesome
[July 12, 2019, 06:46:17 PM]
Halloween {2018}
by scarecrows
[July 12, 2019, 02:04:48 PM]
Wild Zero - 1999
by Hemwick
[July 12, 2019, 12:08:34 PM]
Junk ~ 2000 ~
by Hemwick
[July 12, 2019, 12:07:18 PM]
The Night Eats The World (2018) aka La nuit a dévoré le monde
by Hemwick
[July 12, 2019, 12:04:47 PM]
Buio Omega {1979} aka Beyond The Darkness
by Mayvmi
[July 12, 2019, 02:30:42 AM]

Author Topic: What Are You Currently Listening To?  (Read 198263 times)

Offline IrishG3nt

• KIDS LOVE CLOWNS!
  • Debauched
  • I shall have a whiskey and 8 more to follow
Re: What Are You Currently Listening To?
« Reply #240 on: March 04, 2013, 06:54:31 AM »
^^fuckin great song and video right there man!!

I know I said I hate dubstep or whatever it is called but I was playing Far Cry 3 and burning weed fields and this song was on in the background...was so damn intense lol lol

I have CanDY!!

Offline Sek'Tal Alcyone

• Demented
« Reply #241 on: March 04, 2013, 10:03:28 AM »
Urgh, please don't mention Dubstep and Skrillex in the same sentence.  >:( I'm messing of course it's just that Skrillex is to Dubstep what Vanilla Ice is to Hip Hop, feel me?

« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 10:21:07 AM by KingLDub »

Offline IrishG3nt

• KIDS LOVE CLOWNS!
  • Debauched
  • I shall have a whiskey and 8 more to follow
« Reply #242 on: March 04, 2013, 01:53:44 PM »
hahahaha I will try to remember that if that is true... V ice hip hop :woow: then I promise not to make it again lol

but i am telling you this song is infectious...play far cry 3 and you will understand...it is all I picture when I hear this song lol  good gym song also...

so skrillex is bad to the dub heads? Liek I said this is the only (non dub i guess) that I like...song..not group..i do like Damian though
I have CanDY!!

Offline Sek'Tal Alcyone

• Demented
« Reply #243 on: March 04, 2013, 02:39:31 PM »
I prefer this kinda sound myself

More traditional side of Dubstep with actual elements of Dub (Dub Reggae). Soundsystem culture.

EDIT posted the wrong tune

DirtyLopez

« Reply #244 on: March 04, 2013, 03:06:03 PM »
:w:umpscut did a shameful remix of this. Why, Ratzinger? Why?

Offline I_Drink_Your_Blood

• Baron Blood
  • Depraved
  • Drinking your blood since '83
« Reply #245 on: March 04, 2013, 03:11:40 PM »
:w:umpscut did a shameful remix of this. Why, Ratzinger? Why?

I haven't heard the :W: remix of this, although I quite liked Ratzinger's remix of Achtung.

DirtyLopez

« Reply #246 on: March 04, 2013, 03:14:17 PM »
Is Achtung of Blutharsch? The albums I have by them are tracklisted as untitled. Time is the Enemy I, Time is the Enemy II, III, IV, and so on...
edit: on another note, you know what my fave album is by :w:? Blutkind. It's mostly straight up noise. I feel Rudy can sometimes ruin a song with cheesy distorted lyrics. but I do love Wumpscut and I also don't love Wumpscut, heh

Like Koslow. You may have seen this before... My neighbours love me.

• Baron Blood
  • Depraved
« Reply #247 on: March 04, 2013, 03:17:36 PM »
Is Achtung of Blutharsch? The albums I have by them are tracklisted as untitled. Time is the Enemy I, Time is the Enemy II, III, IV, and so on...

Same here, hombre... although there used to be a vid on the Tube of You. It looks like it has vanished. Maybe it was a b-side.  :undecided:

• Baron Blood
  • Depraved
« Reply #248 on: March 04, 2013, 03:27:55 PM »
edit: on another note, you know what my fave album is by :w:? Blutkind. It's mostly straight up noise. I feel Rudy can sometimes ruin a song with cheesy distorted lyrics. but I do love Wumpscut and I also don't love Wumpscut, heh

Like Koslow. You may have seen this before... My neighbours love me.

Blutkind is also one of my favourite :W: albums (I have it on vinyl) after Music for a Slaughtering Tribe. I also much prefer Rudy's more raw, harsher sounds of times gone by. His more modern stuff can often sound too clean and sometimes generic... although, that said I do like a fair amount of his newer stuff, and he isn't afraid to experiment (Evoke).

Ha, our neighbours must share a common hatred of us... you have to crank it up occasionally - especially where Koslow is concerned.

Some Blutkind goodness for the curious outsider, and for my, and hopefully your enjoyment:

Offline Sek'Tal Alcyone

• Demented
« Reply #249 on: March 04, 2013, 03:43:16 PM »
I have that album somewhere actually. I also have Embryodead.

DirtyLopez

« Reply #250 on: March 04, 2013, 03:48:41 PM »
Oh yeah, uh huh. I'm gonna chill to these for a moment. -just puffpuffed, and it's just too legit for my brain(especially loud in speakers). Blutkind was a good move. It's so sinister and minimal, kinda rooted close to the industrial pioneers then again with his own touch, ala March of the Crying -> He Goes to the Sky.

Concrete Rage, UK Decay, Ain't it Mad, Yet?, Cold War.... Hmm I may dig out the :w: later : x I forget exactly what is on each album, it's been so long. I sorta stopped being diehard about :w: and the Metropolis label in general after Wreath of Barbs.

• Baron Blood
  • Depraved
« Reply #251 on: March 04, 2013, 04:02:49 PM »
I have that album somewhere actually. I also have Embryodead.

Nice to see another :W: fan. Embryodead is another of Rudy's better works.

Oh yeah, uh huh. I'm gonna chill to these for a moment. -just puffpuffed, and it's just too legit for my brain(especially loud in speakers). Blutkind was a good move. It's so sinister and minimal, kinda rooted close to the industrial pioneers then again with his own touch, ala March of the Crying -> He Goes to the Sky.

Enjoy, my friend  ;)

BK incorporated more of his raw energy from his DJing days. Minimal, yet powerful. An evening well spent in a dark room with some chemicals listening to Blutkind at ear shattering volume...

Concrete Rage, UK Decay, Ain't it Mad, Yet?, Cold War.... Hmm I may dig out the :w: later : x I forget exactly what is on each album, it's been so long. I sorta stopped being diehard about :w: and the Metropolis label in general after Wreath of Barbs.

Those tracks of which you mentioned are split between Music for a Slaughtering Tribe, The Mesner Tracks, and Preferential Legacy.

I personally feel that electro music in general has lost a lot of it's rawness. Most of what comes out from Metropolis currently, washes over me more or less unnoticed.

All of the 'big' pioneers of electro (the ones who are still going that is) have lost their edge (:W:, FLA, Skinny Puppy, VNV, KMFDM etc.). Nothing new being released seems to thrill me anymore.

DirtyLopez

« Reply #252 on: March 04, 2013, 04:10:51 PM »
King, I totes know what he means. :laughter;

I'm finished with them all! Frontline was the first to go! Some just dunno when to quit and some do. I'd much rather keep my integrity than put out something like Ogre has or the KMFDM sans En Esch. All went to shit, but there are groups out there making music for us, Comrade, we just gotta take a deeper look. This witch house, ghost gaze, rape gaze whatever they wanna call it has been something I've leant on. Shit like Noisia, too. Music has caused me to go Satanic.

• Baron Blood
  • Depraved
« Reply #253 on: March 04, 2013, 04:24:06 PM »
I'm finished with them all! Frontline was the first to go! Some just dunno when to quit and some do. I'd much rather keep my integrity than put out something like Ogre has or the KMFDM sans En Esch. All went to shit, but there are groups out there making music for us, Comrade, we just gotta take a deeper look. This witch house, ghost gaze, rape gaze whatever they wanna call it has been something I've leant on. Shit like Noisia, too. Music has caused me to go Satanic.

Yeah, I guess the passion is still there, but the ability and the creativity wanes. I did like a couple of tracks from FLA's Artificial Soldier, plus some of :W:'s recent stuff has improved... more darkwave and ambient.

I actually like that track you posted... despite it being a tad dub-steppy. 

You need to send me some more of this stuff, amigo ;) Too much is never enough.

Offline Sek'Tal Alcyone

• Demented
« Reply #254 on: March 04, 2013, 05:45:54 PM »
I actually haven't listened to it for ages. I went through a little industrial phase I guess? I still revisit a few albums now and then though.
Not really into Noisia and the like though, just doesn't do it for me.