Member Panel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Topics

Post The Last Movie You Watched
by Visitor Q
[July 22, 2021, 07:56:48 PM]
Most Recent TV Show You Watched
by woodenheart
[July 22, 2021, 07:45:41 PM]
Tom Six’s The Onania Club
by CountOrlok
[July 21, 2021, 05:26:19 AM]
Titane ~2021
by woodenheart
[July 19, 2021, 03:00:03 AM]
WASP: The Port Arthur Massacre (2020)
by Splat
[July 17, 2021, 08:28:40 AM]
Newest Blu-Ray/DVD/VHS You Have Bought?
by Mayvmi
[July 11, 2021, 03:15:41 PM]
American Horror Stories
by woodenheart
[July 08, 2021, 07:45:17 PM]
Simon Says ~ A Film by Gus Trapani
by woodenheart
[July 04, 2021, 05:39:50 PM]
Playdurizm {2020}
by Splat
[July 01, 2021, 06:07:31 PM]
Unearthed Films Releases The Profane Exhibit
by Mayvmi
[July 01, 2021, 02:30:49 PM]
Mimicry Freaks
by Splat
[June 30, 2021, 06:05:32 PM]
Michael Myers is Back in 2021s ‘Halloween Kills’ and 2022's ‘Halloween Ends'
by I_Drink_Your_Blood
[June 30, 2021, 05:28:19 PM]
Unearthed Films
by I_Drink_Your_Blood
[June 30, 2021, 05:16:20 PM]
American Guinea Pig
by woodenheart
[June 29, 2021, 03:29:52 PM]
Freak {2020}
by Splat
[June 26, 2021, 08:51:28 PM]

Author Topic: Coming Soon to the Underground ~ SYMBOLICUS!  (Read 2293 times)

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
Coming Soon to the Underground ~ SYMBOLICUS!
« on: April 13, 2020, 11:03:46 AM »

All I know atm is MagGot and Joe Meredith are involved, and of course Marcus Koch.

Stay tuned and I'll update as soon as I see more.

Offline Hemwick

• Fear The Old Blood.
  • Debauched
  • In Crust I Trust.
Re: Coming Soon to the Underground
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 01:11:44 PM »
Sign me up and take my money please.

Offline Splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • hello sick deviant fucks
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2020, 08:58:23 AM »
FUCK YESSS this will be excellent!

Offline Savagery Keith

• Twisted
  • The King of Savagery Productions
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2020, 03:37:38 PM »
Hell Yeah Cant Wait

Offline Mayvmi

• まゆみ ♡
  • EHC Moderator
  • Demented
  • 28:06:42:12
    • Reviews
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2020, 10:39:29 PM »
Aw yes two men I love

I don't think either of us wants you alive for the things I'm going to do to you.

Offline Seikotik

• lawless
  • EHC Moderator
  • Demented
  • destroy/create
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2020, 12:57:32 AM »
Yeah this should be good. Nice!

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2020, 08:05:57 AM »
Several more directors have been added,

Yan Kaos

Lucky Cerruti

Brian Paulin

Éric Falardeau

Harry Collins

There may be more, I'll have to look into it. This is gonna be awesome!

Offline Splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2020, 11:09:46 AM »
Glad Yan decided to jump in, saw his reply when Paulin brought it up. Really going to be an awesome lot of underground fimmmakers!

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2020, 10:05:48 PM »
Jonathan Doe
7m ·
If you are not aware yet, Marcus Koch's label Oddtopsy Films is currently working on huge anthology project called SYMBOLICUS! Spanning over three volumes and consisting of works from 39 different filmmakers from around the world. Filmmakers were assigned with nothing more than a symbol and a time slot, and were granted full control and creativity to construct absolutely anything they wanted. Symbolicus is quickly becoming something which defies the boundaries of traditional film making, completely dismissing the concepts of genre and narrative. This is going to be something like nothing you have seen before!

Volume One is scheduled to be released sometimes in October and will consist of films by Dustin Mills, Patrick Fortin, Victor Banicor, Kasper Juhl, Michael Schnieder, Kansas Bowling, Don De Vore, Joe Merideth, James Bell, Cid Merideth, Jessie Seitz, Marcus Koch, and myself!

My film, The Harvesting of Eden, is going to be showcased within this project alongside so many other amazing films! I cannot wait for everyone to see we he have in store! Keep your eyes peeled!

Offline Splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
Re: Coming Soon to the Underground ~ SYMBOLICUS!
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2020, 11:24:52 PM »
39 filmakers wow!

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2020, 07:53:46 PM »
Marcus Koch
14m ·
Hey everyone ! In case you've always wondered, why I don't use Twitter, its because I simply cannot make short posts. I'm more of an Odyssey , by Homer kinda guy... anyway.... so i know i haven't posted much about our semi-super secret project SYMBOLICUS, but maybe its time i should ! amoung the many other irons in the fire i have going right now. SYMBOLICUS Volume 1. is just about to the finish line, What is SYMBOLICUS?.... I hear you say.....and here is the answer, During the lockdowns , i thought it would be a fun way for artists/filmmakers to do something creative. since some of us had limited resources, budgets or no to very little access to actors or crew. it was a short film project that could be done either by their self, with roomates, or family, or even something new made from older footage from other past projects given a new life. its a little bit of everything, its not all exactly horror, but it's fucking weird, wild, absurd, and strange. its got a surprising amount of nudity, and some fun extreme gore on the low tech. hoping to have everything ready by the end of November, should have a teaser trailer ready soon. but here's the deal. you don't have to buy this from me, ..... because this is more like an insane art collective, more so than a traditional anthology. i really encourage anyone to buy copies from their favorite filmmakers. this project got crazy big, and now holds over 30 filmmakers from around the world. each bringing something unique to the table. i've split it up into 3 volumes. so in the coming months, i'll finish compiling everything for part 2 and following up with vol 3 shortly after the new year. below is the ever growing list of filmmakers who are involved ! Patrick Fortin Victor Bonacore Joe Meredith Cid Meredith Jonathan Doe Dustin Mills Michael Todd Schneider James Bell Lucky Cerruti Jason John Beebe Lori Bowen Brian Paulin John R Renna Sarah Rouge Dixie Gers Drew Marvick Raphaël Desbordes Cody Lee Hardin Domiziano Cristopharo Zach Shildwachter Megan Beck Rob Ceus Harry Collins Ryan Vincent Logsdon Gurcius Gewdner Elad Yelrihs Jeff Shedden Éric Falardeau Kasper Juhl Yan Kaos Brad Twigg Matti Soikkeli James Quinn Kristian Day, and of course Jessie Seitz and Myself, plus hopfully a few others. still working out details.

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2021, 07:06:55 PM »
Jonathan Doe
6h  ·
Symbolicus is an experimental anthology project developed by extreme horror maestro Marcus Koch (100 Tears, AGP: Bloodshock). Assigned with nothing more than a symbol and a time slot, filmmakers were granted full control and creativity to construct absolutely anything they wanted. Spanning over three volumes and consisting of works from 39 different filmmakers from around the world. Symbolicus defies the boundaries of traditional filmmaking, dismissing the concepts of genre or narrative. Delivering a cinematic experience like nothing you have seen before.
Volume 1 will contain works from the following filmmakers:
-Victor Bonacore
-Cidney Meredith
-Joe Meredith
-Michael Todd Schneider
-Gurcius Gewdner
-Jessie Seitz
-Patric Fortin
-Matti Soikkeli
-James Bell
-Jonathan Doe
-Marcus Koch
-Kasper Juhl
All filmmakers who participated in this project are permitted to make and distribute their own releases of the project, so you can purchase your copy from your favorite filmmaker, or you can collect them all!
Vile Video Productions release for Symbolicus is currently in production and will contain original art work by the amazing Martin Trafford! Pre-order will be announced later this month! Stay tuned!

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2021, 05:34:26 PM »
Preorders have started..

Jonathan Doe

Symbolicus Vol. 1 (Vile Video Productions DVD #6)
$20.00
Image of Symbolicus Vol. 1 (Vile Video Productions DVD #6)
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER! Release date April 25, 2021. If you place a pre-order with other items, order will not be shipped until the release date of the pre-ordered item. If you want items shipped separately they must be ordered separately.

Symbolicus is an experimental anthology project developed by extreme horror maestro Marcus Koch (100 Tears, AGP: Bloodshock). Assigned with nothing more than a symbol and a time slot, filmmakers were granted full control and creativity to construct absolutely anything they wanted. Spanning over three volumes and consisting of works from 39 different filmmakers from around the world. Symbolicus defies the boundaries of traditional filmmaking, dismissing the concepts of genre or narrative. Delivering a cinematic experience like nothing you have seen before.

Volume 1
Square – Patrick Fortin
Octagon – Joe Meredith
Star – Kasper Juhl
Spiral – Michael Todd Schneider
Pentagon – Marcus Koch
Hexagon – Jonathan Doe
Question Mark – Gurcius Gewdner
Circle – Matti Soikkeli
Infinity – Jeff Shedden
X – James Bell
Upside Down Cross – Cidney Meredith
Heart – Jessie Seitz
Triangle – Victor Bonacore

https://putridproductions.bigcartel.com/product/symbolicus-vol-1-vile-video-productions-dvd-6?fbclid=IwAR2BXRikkGr0zfmcRJCb1hFir0cwZa-kb6QhXDkeh--YM4UqXtnuMRzvHh0

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2021, 05:41:07 PM »
This magGot Edition will be loaded with exclusive content and original packaging. An expected street date will be announced as soon as possible.

Michael Todd Schneider

http://maggotfilms.com/store/maggot-store/?fbclid=IwAR1h07Rs0S6nB81fEMaaoMsHtuzUKLlSNQqiP2qwzrr58kRGUSUPtU2YYG8

(Not final art.)

Offline Splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2021, 09:45:21 PM »
magGot got my order....if I had the funds would make a crazy collection to have The Whole Shebang!