Member Panel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Topics

This Is Our Home {2019}
by woodenheart
[Yesterday at 10:24:17 PM]
Post The Last Movie You Watched
by woodenheart
[Yesterday at 10:16:14 PM]
Most Recent TV Show You Watched
by woodenheart
[Yesterday at 03:11:48 PM]
WOW! Blackest Heart: A German Chainsaw massacre
by splat
[Yesterday at 09:04:30 AM]
A Nun's Curse {2019}
by woodenheart
[December 03, 2019, 01:16:57 PM]
Deep Web XXX ~ PRE ORDER UP ON 9/30/19
by woodenheart
[December 03, 2019, 08:16:54 AM]
One Must Fall {2019}
by woodenheart
[December 03, 2019, 08:00:18 AM]
Newest Blu-Ray/DVD/VHS You Have Bought?
by Mr. Awesome
[December 01, 2019, 09:38:47 PM]
Hunters {2020 -}
by Seikotik
[November 30, 2019, 10:29:31 PM]
The Nightingale
by woodenheart
[November 30, 2019, 08:29:29 AM]
Unearthed Films Releases
by woodenheart
[November 30, 2019, 03:06:29 AM]
Extreme Horror and rape.
by CountOrlok
[November 29, 2019, 10:30:57 PM]
Blood Bags {2018}
by woodenheart
[November 29, 2019, 11:06:42 AM]
Unearthed Films
by woodenheart
[November 29, 2019, 06:09:39 AM]
Shriekshow {2020}
by woodenheart
[November 28, 2019, 05:32:41 AM]

Author Topic: Breaking Bad  (Read 12170 times)

Offline JackT

• Demented
Re: Breaking Bad
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2013, 04:39:39 PM »
Guys, it's even better on a rewatch.

Oh man that was a visual orgasm. LOVED it. Gilligan is a genius.

Offline JackT

• Demented
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2013, 04:57:33 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline General Ox

• My world is darker now, than the blackest crow.
  • Administrator
  • Depraved
  • I Trap. I Kill. I Eat.
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2013, 01:04:57 AM »
A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Offline JackT

• Demented
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2013, 01:42:05 AM »
Seriously, did you even watch it or are you just trying to bait Dave? It's being hailed in newspaper articles around the world as the tv show that forever changed television.

If you havent seen it,  I suggest you give it a go, Oxy. Start from the pilot and watch in order. Even a rare goodlooking  central coast bogan of your limited neurons and taste in film would love this :yes:

Offline General Ox

• Administrator
  • Depraved
  • I Trap. I Kill. I Eat.
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2013, 01:50:19 AM »
I don't really watch TV shows in general. I caught the first few eps and thought it was overrated. I didn't hate it. But, if I could have the entire show for 5 cents, I'd be happier with the 5 cents.
A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Offline JackT

• Demented
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2013, 02:05:21 AM »
LOL Great riposte, mate, but 5 cents wont buy you much these days.

Yeah I wasnt really into tv until a friend put me onto this with the golden carrot of lots of violence. It's almost taken over my love of movies. Violence, character development, script, cinematography, pertinent choice of music, clever foreshadowing. Twas a great ride.

Offline General Ox

• Administrator
  • Depraved
  • I Trap. I Kill. I Eat.
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2013, 02:13:57 AM »
I've only watched six shows in full;

Munsters
Earthworm Jim
Invader Zim

And I borrowed Lost and the first two Underbelly's off a friend.

I watch Bates Motel, more due to my love of Psycho than anything, and Falling Skies.

Offline JackT

• Demented
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2013, 02:24:41 AM »
I havent heard of Jim and Zim. Watched Lost but got fed up with it. Started watching Bates Motel which I thought looked great and showed promise. Gave up when it turned into The Hardy Boys in episode 2.

BB for me was excellent. Even the slow burn episodes were building up the tension and relationship dynamic. Loved it. Absolutely loved it. What's not to love about an exploding turtle bomb LOL. The only really stupid thing was AMC only allowed one 'Fuck' each season and it had to be bleeped out. WTF? Watch a guy get his head hacked off with a machete but cant hear the word fuck? That's just fucking ridiculous. Oh they cant show bewbs either so in the pilot where a woman is topless they had to edit in a bra. Unfuckingbelievable. I will never understand that kind of censorship.

Offline General Ox

• Administrator
  • Depraved
  • I Trap. I Kill. I Eat.
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2013, 02:31:26 AM »
Invader Zim is hands down the most hilarious show ever to have been made. Such a shame it was too much for Nickelodeon and they axed it. Cunts.

The first episode probably isn't the best but it sets everything up.

Offline JackT

• Demented
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2013, 02:34:33 AM »
Probably not really my thing, Oxy. I prefer lots of blood in my tv shows.

Offline Dave

• Depraved
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2013, 06:01:02 AM »
greatest TV drama of all time.

lol lol

:no:

You really are a fucking idiot.

I don't really watch TV shows in general. I caught the first few eps and thought it was overrated. I didn't hate it. But, if I could have the entire show for 5 cents, I'd be happier with the 5 cents.

"I caught the first few eps and thought it was overrated."

This says it all. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. So fuck off this thread and don't come back until you've watched every episode.

Violence, character development, script, cinematography, pertinent choice of music, clever foreshadowing. Twas a great ride.

Yeah you get it. [e]102[/e]

Offline General Ox

• Administrator
  • Depraved
  • I Trap. I Kill. I Eat.
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2013, 06:26:37 AM »
If a show can't rope me in with the first few episodes. It's failed in my opinion.

If I'm not overly captured I lose interest. Like anyone. I'm not going to keep watching it if I don't worthy. It worked for you, that's cool. It didn't work for me.

Offline Dave

• Depraved
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2013, 08:36:41 AM »
If a show can't rope me in with the first few episodes. It's failed in my opinion.

No you failed. :P

I understand you not getting into it in the first few episodes but the show really did grow in so much scope after that. The first seven episodes (making up the entire first season) was one long set-up of the things to come. I think if you had of stuck with it, it would have won you over eventually and you would have seen what all the fuss is about. It's flawless more so than some of the best films that you've seen. It's more cinematic than it is TV. The writing, the direction, the acting, the cinematography etc, makes for some of the finest television ever made.   

If I'm not overly captured I lose interest. Like anyone. I'm not going to keep watching it if I don't worthy. It worked for you, that's cool. It didn't work for me.

Give it another shot and then come back here with your tail between your legs. :P

Offline JackT

• Demented
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2013, 12:20:23 PM »
Even better the third time, Dave.

Do you know what the song was he was singing in the desert while building the guerney thing for the gun? Something about Mexico.

Damn I loved this season so much I could cuddle it.

Offline JackT

• Demented
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2013, 04:33:16 PM »
Question for those who have seen the finale. Contains major spoiler for those not uptodate so enter at your own risk

I was just reading comments in a news article. Some people think his wound was from the M60 bullet. It's not.  It's a freak accident. What did you guys think, RIP and Dave?