Member Panel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Topics

Unearthed Films Releases The Profane Exhibit
by splat
[Yesterday at 10:24:31 PM]
Post The Last Movie You Watched
by Mr. Awesome
[Yesterday at 09:18:21 PM]
Most Recent TV Show You Watched
by Mayvmi
[Yesterday at 03:03:38 PM]
All I want for Xmas is Asian Extreme Horror
by Mayvmi
[Yesterday at 03:01:59 PM]
Carsten Frank quietvillagefilm down/offline
by Alfred
[November 17, 2019, 01:28:57 PM]
Casum (AKA "Rage", 2011)
by ShotOnVideoFilms
[November 15, 2019, 10:30:19 PM]
Available NOW from the AcidBrain Productions...
by splat
[November 15, 2019, 10:03:15 PM]
Newest Blu-Ray/DVD/VHS You Have Bought?
by Mr. Awesome
[November 13, 2019, 08:45:47 PM]
Everybody's Everything - The Official Lil Peep Feature Length Documentary
by Lenox
[November 12, 2019, 08:05:01 PM]
The Evil Within {2017}
by Hemwick
[November 12, 2019, 05:09:02 PM]
Beyond Horror: The History and Sub-Culture of Red Films
by splat
[November 11, 2019, 08:40:13 PM]
magGot Films' ~ Opening The Mind (2019) ~
by Hemwick
[November 11, 2019, 06:48:25 PM]
Burying the Ex (2014)
by CountOrlok
[November 11, 2019, 04:29:43 PM]
Last documentary that you watched
by splat
[November 11, 2019, 09:11:42 AM]
Little Necro Red
by woodenheart
[November 10, 2019, 08:40:29 AM]

Author Topic: Philosophy of a Knife 2 (Synopsis)  (Read 4226 times)

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • hello sick deviant fucks
Philosophy of a Knife 2 (Synopsis)
« on: February 09, 2013, 03:13:48 PM »
Andrey Iskanov just shared this with us on Facebook...

The Film begins with short flashbacks some from the original Philosophy Of A Knife. We see the dreadful shots of torture, we hear some steps, hoarse breath, shouts then silence. From darkness there is a motionless close up of Otsuko's eye. Then on the screen her two eyes appear. A small pause, then she blinks twice. The following scene: The prisoner girls wash themselves on a common bathroom. The camera drives off back and shows the soldiers/security guards spying upon them a window in the wall. The camera goes off into the next room displaying scene of the training of the security guards as cheerful lyrical music opens. There training requires that they should hammer to death there captured prisoners in order to di-sensify themselves into viewing prisoners not as people but as "wooden logs." Simultaneosly the camera shows to the legs of a girl that was in the bathroom. blood starts to flow then down into the drain aperture. Then the chamber shows a general plan of unit 731, Zoom in on the prison of the unit, Zoom in on the chamber for prisoners, the number of the prisoners is shown. Close up: A finger quickly goes over the numbers on a very long list from the bottom to the top. Shot with a side: The book is very thick. The finger finds number 273, stops then circles the number with a pencil. At the same moment prisoner Demchenko wakes up and sits in his chamber. His background is shown to the viewer as to how he came to be in the prison of Unit 731. he was tortured by the Japanese police, but refused to give up any information regarding the Russian army. Then he was condemned to Unit 731 for experimentation. The pregnant captured girl (Elena) shouts with pain as she gives birth in the commom chamber. She remembers as to how she got into the prison of Unit 731. She went to the police of Habrin to uncover the fate of her husband only to be detained, deceived, and ultamately condemned to prison at Unit 731 for experimentation. Simultaneously the viewer sees a scene in which Nurse Otsuko savagly fucks Meguiro. Otsuko crys out in ecstacy at the same time Elena screams out in pain of childbirth in the prison unit.

The viewer observes how the sperm cell impregnates the egg cell. Otsuko becomes pregnate but does not know about it yet. A priest is called in to christain Elena's newborn child. He performs the christening ceremony directly in the prison chamber. The next morning in the prison chamber Meguiro and Tetsuo see the newborn infant and immediatly Meguiro wants to take the baby away from its mother for experimentation. However Maxim tries to protect the baby and Meguiro with the look of twisted pleasure in his eyes, fires a shot into Maxim's leg then another into his hand forever crippling him. Amid all the confusion, Tetsuo convinces Meguiro to leave the baby with its mother because the baby is too small. After they leave, Tsue Dasi tries to agitate a prisoner uprising to resist the Japanese, but his attempts are futile because no one wishes to listen to him. Only the priest approaches him and asks whether he trusts in God. Tsue Dasi replies "I believe in Mao!" Then the history of Tsue Dasi is shown. He was brought to the prison after being badly wounded in battle with the Japanese. Badly hurt he lays in an entrenchment as he is plundered by the Japanese soldiers. They remove a ring and gold watch from his hand. Then they take away a picture of his mother and father and toss it into a fire. A tear runs down his cheek as he watches the picture being consumed by flames. Meguiro accompanied by soldiers enter the prison chamber and choose Tsue Dasi and he is taken away by them. After some time they return to the prison chamber with a bed sheet where in 4 places it appears to be soaked in blood. They place the bloodied sheet onto a bed and silently leave. The prisoners approach the bed then cautiously raise the bed sheet to find that it is

Tsue Dasi. All of his limbs have been amputated. Still under the effects of the anesthesia, Tsue Dasi does not realize what has happened to him and begins to smile and laugh. At last he begins to realize all of his limbs are gone and in pure horror and helplessness he screams all the rest of the day and into the night as well. Otsuko enters a prison chamber carrying a meal for a prisoner. Demchenko throws it back at her and Otsuko being obviously nice to him walks away. Otsuko slowly walks down the prison corridor. Close up: Otsuko's shoes make a tapping sound as they hit the stone floor. At the moment her right foot is in the air to take the next step there is a blood curdling scream from a prisoner and she stops in her tracks, pauses for a moment as her body stiffens then continues walking. The viewers see how the priest has just killed Tsue Dasi as he slowly removes a pillow from his face after smothering him with it. The priest lifts Tsue Dasi's lifeless head and gently places it onto the pillow. The priest whispers a prayer for releasing the deceased from his sins then falls to his knees begging God for his forgiveness. Otsuko opens the door at the end of the corridor and disappears from the bright lights into the darkness. Meguiro along with his soldiers stand in the prison chamber silently observing Tsue Dasi's dead body. All of the chinese prisoners point there fingers to the priest.

Meguiro orders his guards to take the priest away and they drag him off to a room for experimentation with a plague. Once there they inject the priest with the blood if a corpse that had died of the plague. "I can not die" he shouts to Meguiro " you only make me stronger, My god will rescue me." Meguiro only laughs at the priest. In the prison courtyard the guards gather up several prisinors into a straight line, then fire several shots into them. first with a pistol then a rifle. This is to determine how many bodies the bullets will pass through. Demchenkov is at the very end of the line and the bullet only slightly wounds him. All the prisoners in front of him are now dead. Otsuko hastens to him to tend to the wound and Demchenko looks at her with gratitude. Meguiro intercepts the look between them and strikes Otsuko in the face. Tetsuo stands up for Otsuko by punching Meguiro in the face. Meguiro reaches for his pistol while Tetsuo unclasps his sword bit in love, Otsuko comes between them and Covers Meguiro bb standing in front of him. Demchenko closely observes all this as the 2 opponents stand down. That night, Otsuko has a strange prophetical dream that her dead body is being creamated in a furnace before the prisoners. In the prison chamber Maxim makes a lip accordian from a hairbrush and tissue paper. He plays it with his good hand to dispel boredom. In the corner of the chamber, the priest suffers the effects of the plague that was administered to him. He shivers from fever and whispers prayers. The history of the priest is now shown to the viewers. The priest had been filming the horrors of war such as the bodies of the chineses in the streets. After he sees a Japanese soldier raping a chinese girl, he picks up a gun and shoots the Japaneses soldier in the back. Later the japanese soldiers break down the door of his photolab just as he developes all the film and then they burn his entire photolab to the ground. He is then taken away to Unit 731. Meguiro and his guards enter the chamber and they take Elena's baby away from her. She pleads with them to take her instead of the child for experimentation but neither Meguiro or his guards pay any attention to her.

Demchenko watches closely but does not interfere with the events. Meguiro puts the child into a centrifuge and rotates it until it dies. Elena goes insane as a result. Meguiro and his guards bring Maxim out onto a range where old armoured cars and takes are kept. They promise him that this will be the last experiment and that after this, he will be released. They lock him inside a tank then proceed to fire a flamethrower onto the tank. Maxim is burned alive inside.

Otsuko and Meguiro lay together in a bed after sex. Meguiro's sword lays close by and he picks it up and opens a secret compartment in the handle. From the compartment he pours out cocain and offers it to Otsuko. She declines his offer and confesses to Meguiro that she is pregnant with his child. Meguiro takes a double dose of the cocaine for himself then completely loses control in a phsycosis. He forces the entire contents of the cocain from his sword into Otsuko's mouth killing her. He then carefully and accurately removes all traces of the cocain from her lips with a silk scarf. Tetsuo finds Otsuko's dead body and slowly carries her by the hands down the long prison corridor. In the celler he performs an autopsy and finds out she was pregnant. In the prison chamber Demchenko wakes then sharply sits up from his bed. From his window he sees the crematorium and Otsuko burning in the furnace. The black smoke from the pipe suddenly turns to white. Meguiro enters the chamber and wishes to take Demchenko away but the priest after some miracle surviving the plague experiment volanteers to go on this new experiment instead of Demchenko. While being conducted down the corridor the priest sees the white smoke rising from the furnace pipe. He speaks " There burns a martyr." The priest is shackled to a wall at the firing range and explosives are set up near him. The priest speaks " my belief is so strong that I shall not die. God will rescue me." The explosives go off and the shrapnel pierces into the wall all around the priest. Tetsuo mistrustfully examines the priest and sees that he has remained completely unharmed. JUst then the priest's head explodes from a shot from Meguiro's pistol splattering blood and brain matter all over Testuo. Meguiro laughs as he says "I'm the doctor. I don't believe in heavens." The murder of Otsuko and of the priest finaly breaks Demchenko and he is able to lift a revolt among the prisoners. Demchenko lures Meguiro into the prison chamber and beats him in the head with a broken off door handle. Demchenko then takes meguiro's keys and weapons from him and the prisoners adhere Meguiro to the wall and severely torture him. Demchenko silently slips from the prison chamber into the corridor but its already too late. The door leading out of the prison are locked up tight. Demchenko shouts from a window addressing the Japanese. "You have you rifles aimed at us but it makes no difference to us. All you Japanese are all cowards. Release us immediatly or kill us. Its better for us to die now then be subject to your sick experiments." The young unerved Japanese soldiers cannot maintain control of the situation and one of them shoots Demchenko with a rifle killing him. The Japanese soldiers in anti-gas suits start up the poison gas filling all the prison chambers and Elena puts hands over her face and tries to hide among the prison corpses. The Japanese find her and drag her out to kill her off with the rest of the surviving prisoners. Tetsuo stands up for her and rescues her with the promise that she will never speak to anyone what has happened there.

Tetsuo takes Elena back to a laboratory and having remained with her for some time says "Forgive Us." He takes a long needle and sticks it in the corner of her eye lobotomizing her. Elena becomes almost a vegetable not knowing who she is and what has happened to her. Tetsuo takes her away from unit 731 and releases her in Habrin. There she wanders the streets oblivious to everyone and every thing around her. She does however escape the fate of being beaten to death by Russians who may have thought she served the Japenese.

Offline General Ox

• My world is darker now, than the blackest crow.
  • Administrator
  • Depraved
  • I Trap. I Kill. I Eat.
Re: Philosophy of a Knife 2 (Synopsis)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 06:17:38 PM »
Didn't read all of that, but it sounds as though its more of a fiction story with some facts about what went on. Which is meh. I know the first is like that, but it focused more on showing some of the experiments carried out, with a bullshit story the subline, this feels the other way around.

Being a massive Unit 731 junkie, I'm not sure how to feel as of yet. Interested though.
A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 06:27:37 PM »
I think it will be interesting even from my stand-point of just wanting to see more movies from him.

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 04:01:14 AM »
I certainly will watch this when it come available to me.

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 05:00:53 AM »
Fuck yeah, I don't care if it is fictitious or whatever I just love the guy's style!

Offline xxsic4slipknotxx

• Twisted
  • In Heaven, everything is fine.
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 09:12:00 AM »
Had no idea they were making a sequel!  I'll give it a watch when it's released!  :yay:

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 02:54:00 PM »
They not making just yet, way way too soon in the drawing boards. He has some other movie, which I cannot think of the name of, and hopefully finish PUSSYHEAD first.