Member Panel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Topics

Post The Last Movie You Watched
by CountOrlok
[Today at 06:05:16 AM]
Trailer Dump
by CountOrlok
[December 11, 2019, 03:15:00 PM]
Newest Blu-Ray/DVD/VHS You Have Bought?
by CountOrlok
[December 11, 2019, 12:42:16 AM]
Uncut Gems {2019}
by woodenheart
[December 10, 2019, 04:46:51 PM]
One Must Fall {2019}
by General Ox
[December 10, 2019, 03:37:39 AM]
Most Recent TV Show You Watched
by Mayvmi
[December 08, 2019, 10:45:05 PM]
This Is Our Home {2019}
by woodenheart
[December 07, 2019, 10:24:17 PM]
WOW! Blackest Heart: A German Chainsaw massacre
by splat
[December 07, 2019, 09:04:30 AM]
A Nun's Curse {2019}
by woodenheart
[December 03, 2019, 01:16:57 PM]
Deep Web XXX ~ PRE ORDER UP ON 9/30/19
by woodenheart
[December 03, 2019, 08:16:54 AM]
Hunters {2020 -}
by Seikotik
[November 30, 2019, 10:29:31 PM]
The Nightingale
by woodenheart
[November 30, 2019, 08:29:29 AM]
Unearthed Films Releases
by woodenheart
[November 30, 2019, 03:06:29 AM]
Extreme Horror and rape.
by CountOrlok
[November 29, 2019, 10:30:57 PM]
Blood Bags {2018}
by woodenheart
[November 29, 2019, 11:06:42 AM]

Author Topic: Unearthed Films  (Read 49306 times)

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
Re: Unearthed Films
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2019, 04:28:29 AM »
Stephen Biro is with Dave Chopin and 50 others.
49 mins
I want to personally apologize to everyone on my FB page.

I know this is my personal page but we have so much going on... that I don't have a lot of time, to be myself. New horror films, every month. T-shirts coming out of the woodwork, toys in the works, production of 2 new films in the AGP Series, Release of Purgatory Road by Mark Savage, release of DIS from Adrian Corona, Release of Todd Sheets House of Forbidden Secrets, release of Takashi Hirose's Brutal, picking up titles for the UF Classics label, Libraries of films for catalog release, The Unearthed Films Group, Too Extreme for Mainstream Label, conventions, appearances, screenings, Roku Channel, VOD Channels, our new comedy podcast, Stephen and Brad: The Podcast, international sales, sales to other companies. The Serbian Documentary, Extended Cut of A Serbian Film. We're even working on a sequel to a beloved 80's film that only my inner circle know about. The announcement will melt minds. And we are looking at some amazing new films we are working with that I can't even announce yet!

And this is only the beginning to be told. So much amazing product is coming your way, as horror fans, I can get a little giddy knowing what is in store for everyone.

So much is in the works and I just wanted to apologize for the rampant work posts, I post instead of my own, silly self.

I mean... 2019 is going to become insane. The Song of Solomon is out as well as Sacrifice so I have a breather BUT... with so many amazing films coming out now and all of the above that I mentioned in the works. I apologize if I can't take the time to like, share, comment and promote others works except our own..

It's going to become ridiculous actually. So I just wanted to apologize to all of you but thank you all... on allowing us to grow after 20 years in the horror industry. I think the only thing we are not doing is comic books but... we have talked about it. :-) Open to suggestions. LOL

Sneek Peak at our toy line up.

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • hello sick deviant fucks
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2019, 05:15:39 AM »
production of 2 new films in the AGP Series

:thinking:

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2019, 03:45:01 PM »
production of 2 new films in the AGP Series

Oh I missed this part, thats what I'm interested in.

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2019, 11:29:31 PM »
Getting closer... on A Serbian Film Ultimate Edition. Sorry for the delay BUT... re-editing one of the major extreme releases of the decade... has been taking a lot more time then we thought. It's not just adding in scenes, extending scenes, color correction for the ultimate edition... it's also the sound track, adding sounds that were never made or produced for the film, extending the glorious soundtrack, mixing all of it together so it's not noticeable in the new 4k transfer with color correction from the orginal materials. .

Our work is cut out for us... more announcements coming soon. A ton more...

Offline Seikotik

• lawless
  • EHC Moderator
  • Demented
  • destroy/create
« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2019, 09:42:51 AM »
Hm, my concern is why are they adding sounds to the film?

I never felt like it was missing anything like that.

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2019, 07:50:44 AM »
Stephen Biro
7 hrs
Gah! Busy ass fucking week. Not an announcement... but going to tell you a lot of what is going on... so be prepared to read. :-P

Work on A Serbian Film is in the works. Sound design is a bit trickeir then we thought since we added new scenes all over the place.

The new film, A Record of Sweet Murder directed by Kōji Shiraishi (Grotesque, Noroi: The Curse "On Shudder", A Slit-Mouth Woman and Sadako vs. Kayako also available on Shudder is set for May 28th!

Dark Side of the Moon is set for June 11th and will have a limited edition slip sleeve for the 1st printing. All new 4K transfer/restoration, extra's, interviews, sound clean up. You know... the hook up.

Working on the restoration 4K transfer of Night Wish and working on the artwork.Hard to find people to interview for extra's so that sort of sucks.

The 1st in the line of Too Extreme For Mainstream is coming down the pike. 1st film will be TORMENT from director Domiziano Cristopharo based off the John Wayne Gacy Murders in ultra disturbing detail. For you hard-core collectors out there... be prepared to jump on this one... will only be a 30 day presale window and will only be manufactured to orders, ordered. Once it is gone, it is gone. Expect this to hit in APRIL! Will also come in an amazing awesome collectors edition with something that has never been seen, done or imagined in the collectors market.

4k Transfer and restoration for The Grand Tour: Disaster in TIme is in the works. Just went over the restored scenes for dust and blemishes last night and it looks amazing. Yes, I know it is Sci Fi and starring Jeff Daniels but hey, part of the UF Classics line up. What can I say... were growing.

The script is in the works for the next AGP Film... more details coming soon...

Well shit... lets give up all the cards....

The figures for AGP Bouquet of Guts and Gore are almost finished... working on the packaging as we speak... a bit harder since their 7 3/4s size I think. Hand poured and painted by one of our own, Justin Tsantsa. The 1st in our line of Unearthed Toys.

Unearthed Records are in the works... some on my personal profile know what's coming... so just debating on the quantity.

A Serbian Documentary is now being worked on in Serbia...

Storyboards and props will be offered again soon A Serbian Film. Story boards will be priced in all different prices for everyone to get one. Props will be the same prices as before. We don't haggle! LMAO

Solomon and Sacrifice left overs from the indiegogo are going up for sale soon on the UF site. Everything, posters, patches, buttons and props. Not many left but... will have some awesome stuff that will go faster then the 1st two since we have such limited quantities.

Contracts signed for some amazing films to be announced soon. We got a couple that are going to blow minds.

Well... to be honest, I am not giving up all the cards. Lots in the works... lots... it's going to be an interesting year for Unearthed.Thank you all for helping us to get to this position.

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2019, 08:32:15 AM »

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2019, 04:04:30 PM »

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2019, 04:57:12 AM »
Question to the UF family.

As you know, we are working on the extended cut of A Serbian Film. Also the documentary but that is now out of my hands and in Srdjan's in Serbia.

I have a glorious new color corrected 4k version of Serbian Film. Never before seen outside of the LA screening we did at the Exhibition we put on for it. Then we will have the extended cut... in 4K, it's really close to being done. Were working hard on it and can't just throw it out there half assed. Working on the sound and color for the extra 6 1/2 minutes we have added to it.

My question is... should we offer all of the different cuts of the film from every territory? For posterity?

Should we do a release of the new version from the new 4K master as a stand alone. Another as the extended cut as a single and then a mad house version with everything in a crazy multi disc version? The cut versions would be extras.

Let me know what you think...

PS: Our version of the artwork has the director in the red slash... so people will know what the true uncut and extended cut is... The new poster was just for the exhibition which I will be offering again because... it was limited to 50 copies and 30 of them were damaged by a table pushed over at the exhibition and Jaegermeister was spilled over 30 copies left. I will be meeting with Srdjan this month to rectify this situation. There might even be pictures of me starring at the mess.

I ordered 30 more copies that day but they didn't arrive until after Srdjan left for Serbia. Sort of sucks but... what you gonna do? You fucking wait to make it right and in April... everything will be listed again.

When eBay cut us off... sort of fucked up a lot for us... But fuck it, where in it to win it... shit can take time and as long as we come thru... then all is awesome sauce.

Offline Mayvmi

• GORE WHORE
  • EHC Moderator
  • Demented
  • 28:06:42:12
    • Reviews
« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2019, 03:45:03 PM »
Still think that little toy is adorable, I want one  :yes:

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2019, 04:22:59 AM »

This figure will be up for pre sale. It will cost about 100 bux. They are hand painted and crafted. Also they will be doing a playset that this figure will fit into. It will be with the girl Amy, and she'll be laying on a table all cut up and shit. Also  a serbian film is done. It's in the sound guys hands right now, could be another 3 weeks to a month. Oh yeah, they are only making 75 figures.

Now the MOST important news, hes gonna announce the film for the next AGP film! Thats the most happy news for me! And when The Editor figure goes up for sale.  :black_heart: Do not know when that will be.

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2019, 09:13:59 AM »
Next AGP...fuck yeah!!!

Offline Mayvmi

• GORE WHORE
  • EHC Moderator
  • Demented
  • 28:06:42:12
    • Reviews
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2019, 07:27:53 PM »
I REALLY want the figure, but $100 :(

Also excited for the next AGP!

Offline Hemwick

• Fear The Old Blood.
  • Twisted
  • In Crust I Trust.
« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2019, 05:03:50 PM »
I'm excited to see the Editor Figure.  Can't justify 100 bucks for a figure though.  Correct me if I'm wrong but was Vanbeeber the editor? And can't wait to hear what the next AGP will be, Key of Solomon? Or something else?

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2019, 05:33:02 PM »
Vanbebber is and was the man!