Member Panel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Topics

기생충 [PARASITE] (2019)
by woodenheart
[Today at 04:14:41 PM]
Post The Last Movie You Watched
by woodenheart
[Today at 01:19:56 PM]
Zombie Tidal Wave ~ SyFy
by woodenheart
[Today at 10:27:08 AM]
Beyond Horror: The History and Sub-Culture of Red Films
by woodenheart
[Today at 09:55:55 AM]
Short Films From the UNDERGROUND.
by woodenheart
[Today at 08:37:33 AM]
B.F.M ~Big Fucking Monster ~ (2012)
by splat
[Yesterday at 10:08:46 PM]
Daughter of Dismay (2018)
by splat
[Yesterday at 10:15:52 AM]
Candy Corn {2018}
by splat
[Yesterday at 09:15:38 AM]
Color Out of Space {2019}
by General Ox
[Yesterday at 05:19:12 AM]
The Lodge {2019}
by CountOrlok
[August 16, 2019, 10:01:21 AM]
Honey Boy {2019}
by Seikotik
[August 16, 2019, 09:45:56 AM]
Unearthed Films
by Mr. Awesome
[August 14, 2019, 08:13:07 PM]
The Hammer Thread
by CountOrlok
[August 14, 2019, 08:12:26 PM]
Cannibal Lipstick
by splat
[August 14, 2019, 06:26:36 AM]
No Sympathy for the Devil (1997)
by CountOrlok
[August 12, 2019, 09:55:13 PM]

Author Topic: Unearthed Films  (Read 43826 times)

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • mentalheadtraumafilms
Re: Unearthed Films
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2017, 07:43:34 PM »
That news release was meant to be kept secret for the time being between Stephen and the guy he told it to. Biro will release something official when the time comes. 

Offline Seikotik

• lawless
  • EHC Moderator
  • Demented
  • destroy/create
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2017, 08:14:09 PM »
When I read the article, it actually had that vibe to it. Crazy.

Online woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2017, 10:51:58 AM »
Unearthed Films
1 hr · Victorville, CA ·
A Serbian Film was horrific because of the character development. You became immersed in this family's world. It's particularly brutal because you care. See what happens behind the story in A Serbian Documentary. Coming soon from Stephen Biro and Jason Koch. #aserbianfilm #unearthedfilms
http://www.nerdly.co.uk/…/unearthed-films-producing-new-do…/

Online woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2017, 09:22:04 PM »

Online woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2017, 10:56:08 PM »
Some advice on filmmaking Biro was giving another filmmaker.

Stephen Biro
Stephen Biro; Go dark... if your in a dark place, than the darkness will shine. Go goofy comedy, if that's where you are... trying to make a goofy comedy when you want to kill everyone, will make a shit storm that will be forgotten.

Here is my take, not worth much really. Swing for the fences, make the best you can make! Make a film that can be watched a year from now. Make a film that can be watched ten years from now... fuck, make a film that can be watched 30 years from now. That is the test of time.

Don't make a film for a 3 month sales and that's it. Make one that stands the test of time. Make whats in your heart... trust me. Making something and a year or two from now, you know you phoned it in and than making something, that at anytime, people will watch is a total difference in film makers. and your proud of... is more satisfying then a 100 films u couldn't give a fuck about.

Online woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2017, 04:47:23 PM »

Lex Ortega
1 hr ·

Too much Gore on this Pic!!! With Stephen Biro —

Online woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2018, 04:49:28 AM »
Stephen Biro
2 hrs ·
Today... was another meeting day... Met with Jason Koch, Alyssa McClellan yesterday and hammered out, "To Become Unholy" which is shooting in March. Amazing announcements coming soon about it. I think people will shit bricks. <3

Basically, tons of meetings these past three days, some secret, others will be announced soon. Todd Sheets and his crew just left my house... they are here for the LA premiere of Bonehill Road. Meeting after meeting, tons of excitement in the air... Red Krokodil hit the shelves on Tuesday and gaining momentum. I haven't even announced Februaries releases since so much is going on. Go to www.unearthedfilms.com to see what's coming up.

Massive amounts of work going on behind the scenes... I've never been this busy in my life but it's a good thing. The move to Los Angeles was a wise decision. Fucking 48 years old and I could only do so much, living in Florida. I took the leap and it's working ou veryt well.

Production, writing, producing, distribution, international sales, working with a lot of different companies and filmmakers now. Not including my own directing and promo on my own stuff.

I just have to say, "Thank you, everyone who are a part of the Unearthed Family. We're growing in leaps and bounds and without you, we wouldn't have the chance to grow at this rate and become the label, that so many people want to see, grow and thrive in today's climate."

We're independent... No one tells us what to do... we just do it. Some amazing stuff in the works... so hard to keep it to myself, but I am.

What I really have to say is, "2018 is going to be a whirlwind."

Online woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2018, 03:42:08 AM »

Online woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2018, 06:17:10 PM »

Stephen Biro
3 hrs ·
This is the only picture that exists... of me from 1986! Beautiful girlfriend in my lap... I think I was 17 years old... We didn't have camera's like we do now. Thank you Kelli Owens for digging this out. I will always remember those days fondly.

:red_heart: What a cutie!

Offline Mayvmi

• GORE WHORE
  • EHC Moderator
  • Demented
  • 28:06:42:12
    • Reviews
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2018, 03:42:14 AM »
That stache

Online woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2018, 05:42:58 AM »
Steven Biro
6 hrs ·
Very tired... trying to take a day off today but, that usually never works. Tons in the works, luckily I don't do this all by myself. Suzie Ayala and Gene Palubicki help with the social media. I thank the Lord for them. Jimmy Klaus does our authoring and is our go to guy if we hit tech problems. David Hood is our graphic designer and website master. He's also the editor for Solomon and now the Serbian Film Extended Cut. Jay Kay has been helping with the extra's for the UF Classics line. We just ran into a snag with Nightwish, a couple of frames are fuzzy or have dust on them and a problem with the audio but we have different tracks for sound to use, so it won't be a problem, just takes a bit more time. Waiting on extra's from Adrian Corona for DIS staring Bill Oberst Jr. Also working on alternate poster artwork.

I feel bad cause Unearthed is growing at an exponential rate so everyone is working their ass off and due to the amount of films we have, waiting to be announced, authored, updated, dvd cover art, extras and such... we are always behind. With the release of Solomon... we have 13 films after that... one a month for over a year and a lot more films were picking up now. Might have to hire a couple of people as we move forward. Growing pains... The Song of Solomon dvd's blu's and Sacrifice dvd's and Blu's are ready tomorrow. I have to drive out to the desert tomorrow where the manufacturer is and pick them up. Then get as many of the cast and crew together to sign them then the shipping... I just wrote two new treatments for films... one for Srdjan Spasojevic and another for a sequel to a major cult classic film that will blow minds away... will work on the screenplay when approved by the higher ups on the totem pole. Trying to figure out what to do next with AGP... I'm working on the website as we speak. That should have been done years ago but nobody had the time so I'm taking control of it, myself.

Just signed an amazing new horror film... will announce soon, as well as the other new amazing horror films as soon as we finalize poster artwork and special features. The people I work with, don't want me to direct anything less then a quarter million now. I'm like, "I don't have a quarter million." They say, "We do." We will see... but then again, the above referenced sequel to a beloved horror film... and they are loving the Solomon reviews and how we pulled it off with a small budget compared to what they normally do. Solomon is my biggest budgeted film so far and they are amazed at what we accomplished. So we shall see, I don't hold my breath when it comes to other people but who knows. Solomon isn't out yet and opportunities are picking up.

We have a lot of secrets that are going to be announced this quarter year... and it will continue. I'm actually just tired. I've been trying to work with other film makers and sometimes, that blows up in my face. Been dealing with jealousy a bunch lately. I don't know why, but the film industry is an ego driven, bullshit arena that I don't want to be in... but in, all the same. Fame and fortune... why do people do it? And if you mix that into it... shit can go to Hell real quick. I try to stay out of it, got too much to do to worry about what people think or do or the success they get. Good for you! Kick some ass! Your success or failure isn't going to stop me from doing what I am doing.

I just wanted to vent a little bit, cause the future is bright and were busier now more then ever. Never tried this News Feed post so trying it out to see what happens. It's Sunday so enjoy the rest of your day, I will...

Death and Dismemberment,

Stephen Biro

Offline Seikotik

• lawless
  • EHC Moderator
  • Demented
  • destroy/create
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2018, 10:04:40 PM »
Check it out!

Official American Guinea Pig enamel pins - limited runs available.

A week left to grab some.

http://kck.st/2KKrx4w

Online woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2018, 05:33:17 AM »

Offline Mayvmi

• GORE WHORE
  • EHC Moderator
  • Demented
  • 28:06:42:12
    • Reviews
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2018, 08:54:31 PM »
I can't wait for the enamel pins!

Online woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2018, 08:12:45 AM »
Announcements coming for the new... "TOO EXTREME FOR MAINSTREAM" label from Unearthed Films.
U have not seen anything yet!

Stephen Biro These films will NOT be available thru normal distribution. Only thru our website. You can only buy them thru us direct. Not to be allowed thru anyone else. Not joking... they're illegal thru most if not all the states in the US due to content. We are not talking about other countries... they will be banned immediately.