Member Panel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Topics

Post The Last Movie You Watched
by CountOrlok
[Yesterday at 07:17:40 AM]
3 From Hell ~ A Rob Zombie Film
by Mr. Awesome
[September 16, 2019, 07:15:21 PM]
eROTik {2020}
by splat
[September 14, 2019, 12:06:49 AM]
Carsten Frank quietvillagefilm down/offline
by splat
[September 14, 2019, 12:01:03 AM]
Des Filles En Noir (2010)
by Hemwick
[September 13, 2019, 09:45:49 PM]
Needle Boy (2016) (Denmark)
by CountOrlok
[September 12, 2019, 06:34:39 AM]
Newest Blu-Ray/DVD/VHS You Have Bought?
by splat
[September 11, 2019, 10:36:52 PM]
Beyond Horror: The History and Sub-Culture of Red Films
by Mayvmi
[September 11, 2019, 05:36:16 PM]
Cerebral Films
by Hemwick
[September 11, 2019, 03:19:59 PM]
Films from Austria
by dobermann65
[September 11, 2019, 02:40:29 PM]
The Lighthouse {2019}
by woodenheart
[September 11, 2019, 04:35:13 AM]
Doctor Sleep
by CountOrlok
[September 10, 2019, 02:56:08 PM]
A Serbian Film (2010)
by Mayvmi
[September 09, 2019, 04:50:58 PM]
Dinosaurus (1960)
by splat
[September 09, 2019, 07:01:45 AM]
No Sympathy for the Devil (1997)
by CountOrlok
[September 09, 2019, 04:41:13 AM]

Author Topic: Plotdigger Films  (Read 13844 times)

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • hello sick deviant fucks
Plotdigger Films
« on: October 15, 2013, 09:23:17 PM »

Plotdigger Films has been around since 2003. Featuring films from the deviate mind of Ryan Nicholson these range from the classic 2004 rape / revenge short Torched to other modern Underground / Indie classics such as Live Feed (2006), Gutterballs (2008), Hanger(2009) to his latest release, Famine (2013).

Ryan is a busy guy with working on television shows as a make up artist od dozens and dozens of television shows along with special effects on other people's movies. For me notably Timo Rose's upcoming zombie horror MemorieZ (2014).

On a side note I am REALLY excited about two future releases of his, Dead Nude Girls and Collar...really excited about this one as I donated to it and hopefuly we will see EHC in the credits of a Plotdigger Film  :victory:

What I have planned for here, as well as all of the other threads in Sites From The Underground, is to keep our members and guests here up to date with the goings on over at Plotdigger Films. Anything interesting from stuff like sales to any work Ryan shares to future film news. Will also link Plotdigger Films movie threads with here as well so people can enjoy what has been said in them here and reply with their own feelings and ideas and these awesomely sick and gory films.

Please enjoy, hope anyone checking this thread gets something out of what I share and please feel free to reply here with anything you want, from anecdotes you may have to pointing your finger at any mistakes I may make and calling me any name under the sun  :eyes_droped: But hey this is your thread so enjoy  :victory:

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
Re: Plotdigger Films
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 09:23:48 PM »
Plotdigger films
Studio · 1,353 Likes
Options for this story
Here we go! First, thanks for the address updates! I am sure there's more to come but I have been getting up to date addresses for the shipments of "Live Feed CAT 3" and "Famine"...without further delay, I am shipping the "Live Feed CAT 3" dvd's asap and cannot wait for the second disc, the special features disc, to get duplicated. I AM SENDING THAT DISC IN A SEPARATE MAILER at the end of October, but I need to get the CAT 3 movie and collectibles out now. So those who ordered "Live Feed CAT 3", you will be getting one large package followed by a second package a couple of weeks later. I know its a hassle for everyone, but these delays are just part of the business and I am doing the best I can to make everyone happy. "Famine" blus and dvds are all in hand and go out this week too. Now, lets talk about "Dead Nude Girls"...I am stopping orders as of this upcoming Friday and its number is low, limited. The reason for this is because I don't want you all to wait any longer...I am breaking "DNG" up into 3 parts, 3 discs...each disc about 20 to 30 minutes long. Each disc is a vicious sexual murder of two girls. The first one is called "Dead Nude Girls: Axe Wound"...disc will be handcrafted in some way and these discs will be fucking rare as fuck. SO if you've ordered DNG, its coming to you on 3 discs over 3 months. Basically costing me an arm and a leg to ship but giving everyone who has waited something that they truly have to see and I mean like now. After people see DNG Axe Wound, they will be looking very forward to the other two parts which have either been shot and are in post or I am finishing shooting death scenes. Anyhow, by doing this 3 parter, it gives you guys something more collectible and something different. So the next question is when, DNG Part One: Axe Would ships November 15th to everyone who ordered, remember, no orders after this Friday for DNG trilogy..."Big Fucking Monster" blu and dvd is looking more like January. I know, that's a ways away but with these other releases every month until then, it won't seem too long. Some of you donated to "Collar", I shoot it with Nick "Chromeskull" Principe and James Duval in less than a month. By breaking DNG into three parts, I am getting you guys a disc to occupy you while I shoot, then a disc in Dec, then the final DNG in Jan. I need to address something that has come up. I know its frustrating waiting, some of you, not many, get very flustered and msg me not too friendly msgs. I am human, I react. Sometimes with an automatic refund, other times through civil msgs back and forth. The thing is, all orders will be delivered. All orders are appreciated. The last thing I want to do is refund someone who has waited for a year BUT I will do just that if I deem the msg to me disrespectful. I am a collector myself, I wait and wait for items. I could complain and get nasty but I don't because I know the items get to me eventually. I understand that sometimes small one man companies run this way. I understand because I am one myself. 99% of you guys and gals know this but for the .01% that decide enough is enough, that's fine, refunds aren't a problem. I just hate losing a fan. I know I have lost a few and eventually it's cool but there's no point in doing what I do only to be "called out" or whatever. Some people email me, others PM here...sometimes it takes a day or two for me to get back but I will get back to everyone. My fingers are sore from typing lol...time to get back to addressing orders!! Cool, RY

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 11:24:05 AM »

http://www.plotdigger.com/2013/06/13/b-f-m-big-fucking-monster-dvd-blu-ray-pre-order/

Synopsis: For college student Josie Kane, it starts as a simple internship: to shadow a group of high-tech land surveyors as they make their first foray into an ancient wilderness. Assisted by grizzled security guard Dale Philip, the crew knows how to handle protesters and saboteurs — but there’s something much, much worse in the woods this time.
The local natives say the land is cursed — haunted by a demonic entity older than time. Now people are going missing, turning up dead or worse, and Josie and the crew are about to discover the truth behind the legend of the Tsiatko!

As seen in EHC's thread here http://extremehorrorcinema.com/index.php?topic=240.msg13792#msg13792

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 11:53:38 PM »
Plotdigger films
Remember everyone, this Friday October 18th, is the last day I will take orders for the `Dead Nude Girls`three disc , three month subscription offer. Anyone who ordered DNG as a one disc or one blu movie, I broke it up into three discs mailed out over three months...20 to 30 minutes a story on each disc. The first one is "DNG: Axe Wound" and mails out Nov. 15th. In anycase, the movie will be taken off the website Saturday and never will appear again. I appreciate all orders coming in...and thanks everyone for re-confirming any updated addresses for "Famine", "Live Feed CAT 3" and further movie shipping. Cool, RY

Offline bacon kractor

• Twisted
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 04:56:39 PM »
... and PD no longer has a Facebook page and Ryan Nicholson has apparently bailed on Facebook as well

won't get into why because i'd imagine most people should be aware of it already, but i'm not very impressed with the tone and attitude of the last few posts from the PD page at least

sad, as i think they produced a quality product but screwed themselves over big time on the business side of things

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2016, 05:34:26 PM »
He told me he deleted the page and is making a new one due to harassment from a fellow and his mates I won't name. Of course things may have changed and he went fuck Face Book.

Offline bacon kractor

• Twisted
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 06:01:50 PM »
He told me he deleted the page and is making a new one due to harassment from a fellow and his mates I won't name. Of course things may have changed and he went fuck Face Book.

... not sure what he thinks that's going to accomplish heh, not like those folks won't find him again and keep doing what they're doing ... lawdy knows they've been up to that nonsense with one director or another for a few years now ... he's just the first one that i know of that they've gotten this level of reaction out of

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2016, 08:48:43 PM »
I personally believe this will be a new beginning for Plotdigger Films. Ryan is recovering from his illness and slowly putting the weight back on. He seems commented to finally getting people's orders out there.

THEN there will be new movies coming out.

That is a big part of becoming FB friends again, I noticed that hell he had been VERY sick. He actually approached me, which most of you probably don't know we had a major falling out. But yeah I could see he had been very sick. Plus if he was approaching me I could be a man about things and look at the big picture.

Anyway...do hope for both the fans and Plotdigger everything gets sorted out as in the end that would make all of us Underground / Extreme fans very happy indeed! Sometimes I do feel just maybe there should be a partnership with say Unearthed Films on the distro front....or at the least get a serious motherfucker who is both a fan and a worker to get shit out there.

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2016, 09:50:37 PM »
I just buy the films I want from him on Amazon.  :yay:

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2016, 11:31:08 PM »
 :black_heart: amazon prime I luv thee  :black_heart:

Yeah good call, do that for my Massacre Video and Unearthed Films. Love the companies but buying directly is unfortunately costly for me downunder.

Ryan is sending me...BFM and I believe Dead Nude Girls 2 to review...fucking BFM FUCK!!!

Offline Mr. Awesome

• Fatass McFuckface
  • Twisted
  • kjhdfkdjhs
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2016, 11:35:14 PM »
Big Fucking Monster was the one movie I wanted. I hope it gets a release.

Offline bacon kractor

• Twisted
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2016, 06:22:15 AM »
I personally believe this will be a new beginning for Plotdigger Films. Ryan is recovering from his illness and slowly putting the weight back on. He seems commented to finally getting people's orders out there.

THEN there will be new movies coming out.

That is a big part of becoming FB friends again, I noticed that hell he had been VERY sick. He actually approached me, which most of you probably don't know we had a major falling out. But yeah I could see he had been very sick. Plus if he was approaching me I could be a man about things and look at the big picture.

Anyway...do hope for both the fans and Plotdigger everything gets sorted out as in the end that would make all of us Underground / Extreme fans very happy indeed! Sometimes I do feel just maybe there should be a partnership with say Unearthed Films on the distro front....or at the least get a serious motherfucker who is both a fan and a worker to get shit out there.

i hope so as well, but that whole "if you're not out there defending my name you're not a true fan" shit *really* pissed me off ... he sat quietly by while the aforementioned pests hounded countless other people, and then has the stones to expect people to do the opposite for him? and when they don't they're not true fans / friends? gtfo with that crap ...

haven't written him off completely, but the dude has some shit to answer for

Offline bacon kractor

• Twisted
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2016, 06:42:29 AM »
Big monster house is stuck around for ages.
He shouldn't hold it back more longer.
This is the perfect time to release it around summer 17 or so.

if what he said was true they're working through the MDNG (which somehow turned into MDNG feat. BBK, which is actually the first cut of GB2 he showed at fests) shipping, then Big Fucking Monster, and then when they're done getting caught up with the shitstorm I think Cannibal Lipstick is next (all the while trying to actually finish Gutterballs 2). seems a pretty ambitious schedule considering that, as splat said, he's busy with his own physio on top of the same TV / movie work for other people that he was doing before.

don't get me wrong, i like the guy as a person but i feel fairly annoyed / angry by the things he was saying in the last few posts before he bailed on FB ... said he was going to make another personal page but only for "true fans" and family, guess i know where i stand with him hah

Offline bacon kractor

• Twisted
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2016, 06:54:03 AM »
Well i really don't know what happened with him anyway and i can't vouch for his actions.
But he should really move on about the past and concentrate doing what he's good at.
Good luck for his future works.

that would likely be the best course of action, yes ... moving on

however that isn't going to be easy as there's a tonne of people left with a sour taste in their mouths and no product (at this point) to show for it. making good with those people is going to hopefully go a long way towards repairing his reputation on the business side of things.

Offline bacon kractor

• Twisted
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2016, 07:03:21 AM »
True. but its all about trying and getting success eventually.
The haters will eventually drop their guard once he delivers.
That's all he can do later.

he's one of those people if i had Bill Gates money i'd def hire him a proper business manager, let the motherfucker concentrate on what he's good at ... the creative side of things. that's what makes him happy, it's what he's great at ... i love his work. but when it comes to shipping / business it's a whole other matter entirely ... and sadly this same problem plagues a few of the great underground creators.