Member Panel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Topics

Halloween 2019 Movie Watching & Picture Posting Extravaganza Thread!
by woodenheart
[Yesterday at 07:17:02 PM]
The Rise Of Valhalla (2015) ~ Nazis Vs Viking Zombies German Splatter ~
by bmxstyle
[Yesterday at 03:23:53 AM]
Beyond Horror: The History and Sub-Culture of Red Films
by Hemwick
[October 15, 2019, 12:04:23 PM]
Post The Last Movie You Watched
by CountOrlok
[October 14, 2019, 12:32:50 AM]
Joker (2019)
by Hemwick
[October 13, 2019, 02:04:08 PM]
Flesh Meat Doll(s)
by woodenheart
[October 11, 2019, 10:16:35 PM]
Joker {Put on a happy face} Discussion Thread.
by CountOrlok
[October 11, 2019, 10:58:47 AM]
Rest In Peace Ryan
by Mario
[October 11, 2019, 12:14:46 AM]
Tom Six’s The Onania Club
by Hemwick
[October 10, 2019, 07:13:26 AM]
the bleak
by woodenheart
[October 09, 2019, 06:45:04 PM]
Mad Max trilogy
by CountOrlok
[October 08, 2019, 03:01:36 AM]
Newest Blu-Ray/DVD/VHS You Have Bought?
by woodenheart
[October 04, 2019, 03:39:31 PM]
Deep Web XXX ~ PRE ORDER UP ON 9/30/19
by woodenheart
[October 04, 2019, 03:15:32 PM]
3 From Hell ~ A Rob Zombie Film
by Hemwick
[October 04, 2019, 10:45:14 AM]
Good true crime films
by CountOrlok
[October 03, 2019, 08:45:47 AM]

Author Topic: Fantacide (2007)  (Read 7947 times)

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • hello sick deviant fucks
Fantacide (2007)
« on: September 25, 2013, 02:56:36 AM »

A Nazi Cult attempting to track down a mysterious relic which they believe will bring about the rebirth of the Third Reich, unfortunately various other factions are closing in. Hellbent on gaining the mythical power of the artefact for themselves.

Prepare for a ride into the extreme as an orgy of violent and bloody carnage ensues, helped along by a large dose of outrageous humour that kicks political correctness right where it hurts!

Shane Mather

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • 病気の
Re: Fantacide (2007)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 03:32:21 AM »
I'm not a big fan of this film but it did have some great scenes, especially the cat in the bathtub. You knew who was going to die because they wore a white shirt or sweater. One time viewing was fine for me.

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 03:37:52 AM »
I hated it the first time I gave it a go, think I got into 10 minutes or something. The when I gave it another shot and got into it. Suspect it is one of those movies you ned to be in the mood for.

Offline I_Drink_Your_Blood

• Baron Blood
  • Depraved
  • Drinking your blood since '83
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 04:18:57 AM »
I actually own a signed copy (by Mather and co.) of this one.

I got it from Mather's site a couple of years ago for around £5. I've only watched it once, but recall it conjuring up mixed feelings.

There's a lot of Cockney 'wide-boy'-ish kind of humour which does grate on your nerves after a while, however it's certainly ambitious (although not terribly well executed) and goes all out to shock and repulse in the most un-PC ways imaginable. It's brimming with all kinds of 'isms' most notably racism; as you'd expect though with the Nazi overtones, but there are some impressive FX scenes here and there, and the action and events certainly keep your eyes from wandering too far from the screen.

I'm not a big fan of this film but it did have some great scenes, especially the cat in the bathtub. You knew who was going to die because they wore a white shirt or sweater. One time viewing was fine for me.

This scene was actually one of the worst in the film, for me. It's just so overplayed and silly, and it seems to drag on. Plus, much like many other scenes in the film, it is there only to provoke a reaction rather than being a part of the plot. It could be that I'm a cat lover though, too...

Like Wooden, I doubt whether this will be getting viewed again.

Offline Shane M

• Twisted
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 08:37:52 AM »
When we made Fantacide the Nazi cult at the finale were all supposed to wear white robes, but on the budget we could only afford one so told everyone else to wear white so as to show some kind of cult dress code.

Unfortunately it ended up looking a bit cheap, as well as creating the false assumption that we did it so that the blood would show up better. And although we had a distribution deal with Unearthed it fell through, so the film has never been officially released anywhere. Still, it's nice to know a few people watch it now and again.

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 09:24:20 AM »
Thanks for joining EHC Mr Mather, hope you didn't mind me adding the full movie as felt people should check it out. I enjoyed it enough to watch it twice and would most certainly buy a copy if you ever bother to try and get it release.

Offline Shane M

• Twisted
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 12:51:16 PM »
I don't mind it being posted, downloaded, copied etc. At least someone can watch it. I'll be uploading Terror Nation, which was my last film, sometime in the near future. It's not as gory as Fantacide, but as a film to watch I think it plays better.

To retain my sanity I'm no longer involved in film making and regard what i did make within the public domain, free to all.  So cheers for starting a thread for it.

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 08:18:54 PM »
Awesome Shane, shame you giving up on this but at the same time can understand to a point. Look forwards to checking out Terror Nation!

Shame that distribution companies fuck people like you around. That's what happened to a point with Brian Paulin of Morbid Vision Films...maybe you could consider distributing your own films and at the least get something back from your efforts. I am sure there would be many people who would want to buy them. Just make a small bunch and see what happens?

Offline Mario

• Twisted
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2013, 10:39:05 PM »
I've wanted to see Fantacide along with Excreamer and Terror Nation for a while. It's a shame the deal with Unearthed fell through. If you still have any copies of Fantacide available on DVD Shane, please let me know. Thanks and welcome to EHC!

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2013, 10:43:04 PM »
Excreamer...another I need to find out about. Shane, please feel free to talk about these movies in your own thread if you want, I am sure each of us here would be Extreme-ly interested in reading what you have to say!

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2014, 12:35:49 AM »
We have the full movie here and thanks to Blood I actually have a copy…again thanks mate, this means a tonne to me!

Could have sworn I had done more for for this thread but guess not, shall update soon!

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2018, 08:52:42 AM »
The cat fucker eats a tampon, totally forgot about that...he really tucks into it! Thought hell he is going to lick it then move on.

Total fuck you to political correctness! Then all the homophobes turned out to be the biggest hypocrites.

But wins me the most are two things; gore and the caption at the end about freedom of speech and governments trying to take it away from us.

But mainly the gore and some of the fucked up scenes...cat fucker and then when he moves on to freshly killed corpse fucking.

Skull destruction mayhem too!

Amazing what can be done with a low budget and imagination!